My tween, teen and I will be spending 4 days in Rome and would like to spend at least one day touring the Colloseum, Forum, etc. I'm thinking that hiring a private tour that is good with kids would allow them to get the most out of the visit. I would love any suggestions you might have. Are there any other must sees in Rome with kids my age?
Private family oriented tours in Rome
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 5 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 6 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 7 One more last question on Bayeux
- 8 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 9 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 10 Spain - Andalucia
- 11 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 14 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 15 Trip around Spain
- 16 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 17 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 18 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 19 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 20 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 21 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 22 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 23 Medieval Tallinn
- 24 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 25 Unique excursion/experience in Paris