My tween, teen and I will be spending 4 days in Rome and would like to spend at least one day touring the Colloseum, Forum, etc. I'm thinking that hiring a private tour that is good with kids would allow them to get the most out of the visit. I would love any suggestions you might have. Are there any other must sees in Rome with kids my age?
Private family oriented tours in Rome
- 1 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 2 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 3 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 4 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 5 Time in Strasbourg?
- 6 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 7 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 8 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 9 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 10 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 13 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 14 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 15 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 16 Germany with 6 month old.
- 17 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 18 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 19 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 20 Germany and Italy
- 21 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 22 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 23 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 24 Free/cheap things to do in London
- 25 Traveling with a guide in Turkey