My tween, teen and I will be spending 4 days in Rome and would like to spend at least one day touring the Colloseum, Forum, etc. I'm thinking that hiring a private tour that is good with kids would allow them to get the most out of the visit. I would love any suggestions you might have. Are there any other must sees in Rome with kids my age?
Private family oriented tours in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Monet in Normandy
- 2 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 3 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 4 London visit
- 5 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 6 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 9 Three days in Spain
- 10 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 11 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 12 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 13 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 14 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 15 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 16 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 17 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 18 21 Days in Central Europe
- 19 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 20 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 21 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 22 best time to book accommodation
- 23 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 24 Oktoberfest reservations
- 25 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?