My tween, teen and I will be spending 4 days in Rome and would like to spend at least one day touring the Colloseum, Forum, etc. I'm thinking that hiring a private tour that is good with kids would allow them to get the most out of the visit. I would love any suggestions you might have. Are there any other must sees in Rome with kids my age?
Private family oriented tours in Rome
- 1 What to Give to Host Family
- 2 Am I too fat too travel?
- 3 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 4 Calling all Greece experts
- 5 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 6 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 7 Visiting Greece in the fall.
- 8 Driving through Europe
- 9 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 10 Fethiye Turkey to Rhodes Greece Ferry
- 11 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 12 Limousine Service
- 13 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 14 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 15 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 16 Getting the best our of Europe
- 17 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 18 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 19 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 20 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 21 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 22 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 23 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 24 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 25 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia