Anyone have a recommendation? We'll have spent a few days in Transylvania on a tour but have one day free and there are other places I'd like to see north of Bucharest. Would rather not use public transportation for this nor rent a car. Has anyone used a driver that they'd recommend?
Private driver/guide wanted for 1 day - Bucharest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 2 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 3 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 4 England and Scotland
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 7 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 8 Athens/Istanbul March
- 9 French open
- 10 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 11 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 12 Azores
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 15 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 16 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 17 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 18 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 19 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 20 Air pollution in Paris
- 21 tulips in the Netherland
- 22 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 23 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 24 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 25 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia