We will be in Florence for 4 nights for our upcoming trip. We have been in Florence for 4 nights before so have done most of the major sites in Florence. We took a planned bus tour to Chianti last trip and got to tour a winery/olive oil farm.
We are both wine and food people. My favorite wine in the world is Brunello..
So, what is best way to visit Montalcino? We hope to do dinner at Banfi while there. Should we consider other dinner.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 시티랜드카지노べ❤【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❤べ시티랜드카지노
- 2 London Hotels
- 3 Europe itinerary questions
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Back from Paris
- 6 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 7 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 1 month in Europe
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 12 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 17 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 22 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 23 LIsbon
- 24 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 25 Iceland in 7 days.
Private driver or group trip in Florence for trip to Montalcino?