We will be in Florence for 4 nights for our upcoming trip. We have been in Florence for 4 nights before so have done most of the major sites in Florence. We took a planned bus tour to Chianti last trip and got to tour a winery/olive oil farm.
We are both wine and food people. My favorite wine in the world is Brunello..
So, what is best way to visit Montalcino? We hope to do dinner at Banfi while there. Should we consider other dinner.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트주소↔바카라사이트주소
- 2 실시간카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브바카라⌒카지노사이트주소
- 3 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 4 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 7 Studying art in English in venice
- 8 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 9 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 10 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 Trogir or Split
- 13 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 14 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 15 Scotland
- 16 Hotels in Turin
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 Istria in two days
- 22 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 23 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 24 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
Private driver or group trip in Florence for trip to Montalcino?