We will be in Florence for 4 nights for our upcoming trip. We have been in Florence for 4 nights before so have done most of the major sites in Florence. We took a planned bus tour to Chianti last trip and got to tour a winery/olive oil farm.
We are both wine and food people. My favorite wine in the world is Brunello..
So, what is best way to visit Montalcino? We hope to do dinner at Banfi while there. Should we consider other dinner.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 2 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 3 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 4 Les Invalides Night Show
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 7 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 8 barcelona neighborhood
- 9 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 10 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 11 Best Greek Island
- 12 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 13 Which Day?
- 14 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 15 Shorts in South of France?
- 16 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 17 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 18 Corsica and Sardinia
- 19 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 20 Regarding Residence Permit
- 21 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 22 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 23 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 24 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 25 Kroller-Muller Museum
Private driver or group trip in Florence for trip to Montalcino?