We will be staying in a villa within Bonnieux in May and we are wanting to hire a private chef to come to our accommodation to cook us dinner. If it can be combined with a cooking lesson, even better.
I haven't had much luck searching Google, so I thought maybe someone here might be able to recommend someone? Thanks so much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ≈ : 1-8OO : 385 : 4895 Hotmail Email SUPP0RT NUmber
- 2 GMX@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech c*Are 24/7
- 3 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 4 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 5 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 6 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 7 London with Teens Trip Report
- 8 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 9 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 10 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 11 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 14 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 15 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 16 Madrird and Seville
- 17 Greece
- 18 Ludwig Castles
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 21 Lake Como AREA questions
- 22 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 23 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 24 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 25 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report