We will be staying in a villa within Bonnieux in May and we are wanting to hire a private chef to come to our accommodation to cook us dinner. If it can be combined with a cooking lesson, even better.
I haven't had much luck searching Google, so I thought maybe someone here might be able to recommend someone? Thanks so much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 2 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 3 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 4 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 5 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 6 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 7 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 8 House Hunting in France
- 9 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 10 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 11 Sicily
- 12 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 13 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 14 Hotel in Vienna
- 15 If you had to choose one......
- 16 Car rental from Barcelona
- 17 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 18 Itinerary Tweaking
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 21 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 22 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 23 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 Ireland in April