We need to engage a private car and driver in Paris to drive us to Tannay, a tiny little village in Burgundy, where we're renting a canal barge for a week at the end of July. Taking a train to such a small village doesn't work, and we don't want to pay for a rental car for the week we're on the boat, so a car and driver for the 3 hour trip seems like the answer. Any ideas how we can find someone to do that, or should we just contact a cab company? It's my wife and I and 3 kids. Thanks for any ideas.
private car with driver, in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 2 Munich with a car?
- 3 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 4 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 7 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 8 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 9 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 10 Toulouse and beyond -
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 15 Day trip on the Rhine
- 16 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 17 Germany-berlin marathon
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 museum passes in Rome
- 20 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 23 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 24 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 25 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters