I did an online purchase for the Jungfrau Pass in the US. According to their instructions I'm to use DIN-A4 paper. Does anyone know if I can print this on our standard 8 1/2 x 11 paper?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 France, UK and Ireland
- 4 http://healthyclubpro.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 5 http://healthpurelives.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 6 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 7 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 8 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 9 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 10 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 11 Ischia
- 12 What do after Bernia Express?
- 13 Germany family road trip help!
- 14 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 15 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 16 Rouen Tour Companies
- 17 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 18 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 19 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 20 First time in London
- 21 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 22 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 23 Self drive tour companies
- 24 scotland
- 25 Lamezia Terme, Italy