I have been trying to look for prices to travel from Vienna to Ljubljana and the cheapest I have found is 65 Euro's on the train!
To me this seems very expensive in comparison with travel across the rest of Eastern Europe
Is anyone aware of any cheaper fares or how much it might cost on the bus, please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 2 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 3 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 4 8 Days in Spain
- 5 Spanish Medical Providers
- 6 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 7 Paris to Italy
- 8 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 14 Amsterdam
- 15 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 16 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 17 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 18 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 19 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 20 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 21 Scenic cruise advice
- 22 Barcelona alternative
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 25 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!