I have been trying to look for prices to travel from Vienna to Ljubljana and the cheapest I have found is 65 Euro's on the train!
To me this seems very expensive in comparison with travel across the rest of Eastern Europe
Is anyone aware of any cheaper fares or how much it might cost on the bus, please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 2 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 3 Germany train help!
- 4 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 5 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 6 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 7 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 10 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Interesting places to visit
- 13 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 14 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 17 Acropolis Athens
- 18 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 19 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 22 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 23 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 24 Trip Ideas
- 25 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June