I have been trying to look for prices to travel from Vienna to Ljubljana and the cheapest I have found is 65 Euro's on the train!
To me this seems very expensive in comparison with travel across the rest of Eastern Europe
Is anyone aware of any cheaper fares or how much it might cost on the bus, please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 3 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 4 Hotels in Turin
- 5 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 6 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 7 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 10 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 11 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 12 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 13 Best Viking Sites
- 14 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 15 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 16 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 17 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 18 Greece
- 19 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 20 Paris advice with kids
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 tickets for Wimbledon
- 23 Chania
- 24 Iceland car rental agencies
- 25 Paris hotel