I have been trying to look for prices to travel from Vienna to Ljubljana and the cheapest I have found is 65 Euro's on the train!
To me this seems very expensive in comparison with travel across the rest of Eastern Europe
Is anyone aware of any cheaper fares or how much it might cost on the bus, please?
Prices - Vienna to Ljubljana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 2 Stay in Venice
- 3 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 4 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 5 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 Sea side in Italy
- 8 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 9 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 10 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 11 Questions for Paris residents
- 12 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 13 Baltic cruise ports
- 14 Looking for a Lobo-mau GTG + recommendations in Lisbon
- 15 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 16 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 17 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 18 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 19 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 20 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 21 Central European train travel
- 22 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 23 Berlin: evening dining
- 24 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 25 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST