I have been trying to look for prices to travel from Vienna to Ljubljana and the cheapest I have found is 65 Euro's on the train!
To me this seems very expensive in comparison with travel across the rest of Eastern Europe
Is anyone aware of any cheaper fares or how much it might cost on the bus, please?
Prices - Vienna to Ljubljana
- 1 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 2 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 3 Don't slight Bruges
- 4 Lucerne where to stay
- 5 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 6 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 7 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 8 BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
- 9 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 10 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 11 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 12 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 13 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 14 Travel in Spain
- 15 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 16 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 17 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 18 Gothenburg or Aarhus?
- 19 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 20 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 21 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 22 I Need To Vent!
- 23 France: CDG to Beaune
- 24 Athens licensed tour guide
- 25 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist