I have been trying to look for prices to travel from Vienna to Ljubljana and the cheapest I have found is 65 Euro's on the train!
To me this seems very expensive in comparison with travel across the rest of Eastern Europe
Is anyone aware of any cheaper fares or how much it might cost on the bus, please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 4 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 5 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 6 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 7 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 8 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 9 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 10 Norwegian Air?
- 11 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 12 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 13 Highclare Castle
- 14 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 15 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 16 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 17 Salzburg itinerary review
- 18 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 19 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 20 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 21 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 22 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 23 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 24 Spain: train/rental car help
- 25 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony