I have been trying to look for prices to travel from Vienna to Ljubljana and the cheapest I have found is 65 Euro's on the train!
To me this seems very expensive in comparison with travel across the rest of Eastern Europe
Is anyone aware of any cheaper fares or how much it might cost on the bus, please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 온라인카지노
- 2 Alsace Accommodations
- 3 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 4 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 5 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 6 tipping
- 7 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 8 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 9 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 10 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 11 Tips question
- 12 Still another Provence Provence advice request
- 13 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 14 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 15 Itinerary help - Sweden and Norway (June-July)
- 16 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 17 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 18 Sorrento or Positano
- 19 Advice about Naples?
- 20 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 21 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 22 Relaxing destinations?
- 23 What clothes?
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 Florence-Uffizi and Accademia guided tour