I have been trying to look for prices to travel from Vienna to Ljubljana and the cheapest I have found is 65 Euro's on the train!
To me this seems very expensive in comparison with travel across the rest of Eastern Europe
Is anyone aware of any cheaper fares or how much it might cost on the bus, please?
Prices - Vienna to Ljubljana
- 1 Florence in October
- 2 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 3 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 4 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Traveling within Italy
- 7 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 9 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 10 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 11 Advises for trip to Russia
- 12 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 15 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Which travel plan?
- 18 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 19 Madrid to Sevilla
- 20 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 21 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 22 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 25 London at Easter