I have been trying to look for prices to travel from Vienna to Ljubljana and the cheapest I have found is 65 Euro's on the train!
To me this seems very expensive in comparison with travel across the rest of Eastern Europe
Is anyone aware of any cheaper fares or how much it might cost on the bus, please?
Prices - Vienna to Ljubljana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Small group for Colosseum
- 5 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 6 Useful website for France
- 7 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 8 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 9 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 10 Munich and Dachau
- 11 London visit
- 12 Duoro river cruises
- 13 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 14 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 15 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 16 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 17 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 18 SIM card for eastern europe
- 19 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 20 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 21 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 22 Madrid and London
- 23 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Three days in Spain