I have been trying to look for prices to travel from Vienna to Ljubljana and the cheapest I have found is 65 Euro's on the train!
To me this seems very expensive in comparison with travel across the rest of Eastern Europe
Is anyone aware of any cheaper fares or how much it might cost on the bus, please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 2 US : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 NORTON ANTIVIRUS 24*7
- 3 Italian lake cruise
- 4 Vatican tour
- 5 Couscous
- 6 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 7 Tuscany Itinerary
- 8 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 9 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 10 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 11 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 12 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 13 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 14 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 15 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 16 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 17 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 18 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 19 London in Winter Report
- 20 driving from London to Lourdes
- 21 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 22 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 23 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 24 Multi Country car Rental
- 25 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?