I have been trying to look for prices to travel from Vienna to Ljubljana and the cheapest I have found is 65 Euro's on the train!
To me this seems very expensive in comparison with travel across the rest of Eastern Europe
Is anyone aware of any cheaper fares or how much it might cost on the bus, please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 2 where to stay in Malta
- 3 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 4 Visiting Spain in January
- 5 Where to stay in London?
- 6 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 7 Loving Lisbon
- 8 Booking hotels before trains
- 9 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 10 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 11 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 12 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 13 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 14 Paris---baguette question???
- 15 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 16 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 17 What type of visa is right for me?
- 18 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 19 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 20 RHK's Fall escape
- 21 1 way ticket
- 22 Vienna to Bratislava
- 23 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 24 Carcassonne or St Guilhem le Desert?
- 25 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania