I ran across my account of travel in Austria in 1973. The prices I paid then were a little less than my trip in 2011. Some examples: Hostel in Slazburg - $1.50, in Obertraun (near Hallstatt) - $1.20. Salt mine tour in Hallstatt - $0.60 with student ID. Camping in Innsbruck - $0.85. Hotel in Werfen - $6.60 for 2.
Prices from an Austrian trip in 1973
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 2 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 3 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 6 Reims for a day
- 7 Lavender Fields
- 8 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 9 Munich
- 10 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 11 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 12 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 13 Toulouse and beyond -
- 14 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 15 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 16 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 17 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 18 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 museum passes in Rome
- 21 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 22 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 23 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 24 Nice Video about Poland
- 25 Where to stay in Rome