We are ready to begin booking our hotel for London (April 24-28th--then onward to Paris). I've heard some good things about doing Priceline to get a better deal. It will be our honeymoon by the way. Thinking of just trying for 5 stars, and hoping we get something nice . We will do it for London, and the other two stops if it's good, if not we won't bother! I've heard very positive things though.
Which Town in London, or section....would you all recommend aiming for? Anyone have any experience with Priceline? I'm reading through http://biddingfortravel.yuku.com/topic/47969/LONDON-HOTEL-LIST
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL@password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE*
- 2 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 3 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 4 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 5 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 6 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 7 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 8 Hiking in Switzerland
- 9 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 10 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 13 CASH OR CARD?
- 14 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 15 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 16 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 17 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 18 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 19 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 20 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 21 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 22 2 days in Lugano area
- 23 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 24 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 25 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip