We are ready to begin booking our hotel for London (April 24-28th--then onward to Paris). I've heard some good things about doing Priceline to get a better deal. It will be our honeymoon by the way. Thinking of just trying for 5 stars, and hoping we get something nice . We will do it for London, and the other two stops if it's good, if not we won't bother! I've heard very positive things though.
Which Town in London, or section....would you all recommend aiming for? Anyone have any experience with Priceline? I'm reading through http://biddingfortravel.yuku.com/topic/47969/LONDON-HOTEL-LIST
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 2 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 5 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 7 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 8 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 9 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 10 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 11 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 12 Shorts in South of France?
- 13 Tracking the Weather
- 14 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 15 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 16 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 17 Europe itinerary help!
- 18 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 19 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 20 Which Day?
- 21 barcelona neighborhood
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 24 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 25 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!