Has anyone ever used priceline and bid on a ticket. what type of itenary did you get, was it horrendous. thought i might do this for a family of five to rome. any comments?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 2 Walks around Bavarian lakes
- 3 First World War tour
- 4 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 5 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 6 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 7 Eiffel Tower
- 8 One-Way Ferry from Norway to Scotland?
- 9 Paris info required
- 10 Seeking guided tour that visits 4 countries, 3 nights in each city!
- 11 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 12 Rome to Positano
- 13 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 14 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 15 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 16 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 17 Lyon Arrondissements
- 18 Ronda: the Hotel Enfrente Arte or the Hotel San Gabriel?
- 19 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 20 1+ days in Toledo
- 21 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 22 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 23 Directions needed from Clifden to Dublin
- 24 Catalonia
- 25 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?