I need some advice from you more experienced travelers. Do we need any doctors notes if we take prescription drugs into Italy? Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 2 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 3 What clothes?
- 4 10 nights in France
- 5 Questions about Italy again
- 6 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 7 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 8 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 9 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 10 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 11 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 12 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 13 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 14 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 15 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 16 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 17 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 18 Car rental in Caen?
- 19 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 20 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 21 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 22 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 23 Is my itinerary the Best of Northwest Italy?
- 24 Bavaria in August
- 25 Switzerland in 8 days