I need some advice from you more experienced travelers. Do we need any doctors notes if we take prescription drugs into Italy? Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BUY Valid IELTS, ESOL,CELTA Certificates
- 2 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 3 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 6 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 7 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 8 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 11 Things to do in Brussels
- 12 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 13 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 16 Cont...@yahoo Mai** Sup **18884823831** Tech Sup PH NO ☛☎
- 17 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 18 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 19 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 20 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 21 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 22 Madrid airport question
- 23 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 24 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please