Can any one recommend good places in Paris that have prepared foods to take out?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Six ways Brexit could hit Americans, item from the BBC
- 2 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 3 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing
- 4 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 5 Lake Garda- Italy
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 8 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 9 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 10 Trains France/Switzerland
- 11 European Championship
- 12 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 13 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 14 Florence pass yeh or neh
- 15 Bursa/Iznik
- 16 Paris gtg in October?
- 17 Belgian airports
- 18 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 19 Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots
- 20 Is Venice overrated?
- 21 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 22 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 23 Greece Travel Advice
- 24 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 25 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna