I am thinking of getting my two teens prepaid visa cards for our trip to Europe. I was thinking it might be safer to have a visa card and some cash. They will be with us, but this gives them some responsibility to keep tabs on their spending with the safety of a travelers check idea?
Anyone have experience with the visa prepaids in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 2 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 3 Public Transport information App/Website
- 4 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 5 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 6 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 7 Sim Card
- 8 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 9 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 10 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 11 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 12 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 13 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 14 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 15 Traveling to Puglia in July
- 16 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 17 Puglia itinerary - need help!
- 18 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 19 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 20 Amalfi or Positano
- 21 Croatia travel ideas
- 22 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 23 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 24 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 25 Help required with Ireland Itinerary