I am thinking of getting my two teens prepaid visa cards for our trip to Europe. I was thinking it might be safer to have a visa card and some cash. They will be with us, but this gives them some responsibility to keep tabs on their spending with the safety of a travelers check idea?
Anyone have experience with the visa prepaids in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 2 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 3 PARIS
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 8 Airline to Rome
- 9 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 10 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 11 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 12 Dublin Luggage storage
- 13 Any reviews on Fires de Sant Narcis, Girona?
- 14 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 15 Towns around Lucca
- 16 Spain: train/rental car help
- 17 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 18 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 19 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 20 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 21 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 22 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 23 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 24 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 25 Hotels in Copenhagen