I am thinking of getting my two teens prepaid visa cards for our trip to Europe. I was thinking it might be safer to have a visa card and some cash. They will be with us, but this gives them some responsibility to keep tabs on their spending with the safety of a travelers check idea?
Anyone have experience with the visa prepaids in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 2 10 nights in France
- 3 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 4 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 5 Best Italian beach with teens
- 6 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 7 Shopping in Paris
- 8 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 9 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 10 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 11 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 12 Where to stop along the way
- 13 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 14 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 15 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 16 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 17 planning confusion
- 18 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 19 Scotland Highlands
- 20 Relaxing destinations?
- 21 Tips for 2 week travel in Europe of college students
- 22 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 23 3 Wake-up calls
- 24 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 25 5 full days in Rome too much?