I am thinking of getting my two teens prepaid visa cards for our trip to Europe. I was thinking it might be safer to have a visa card and some cash. They will be with us, but this gives them some responsibility to keep tabs on their spending with the safety of a travelers check idea?
Anyone have experience with the visa prepaids in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 2 메이저놀이터『ac2323。com』 네임드사다리사이트 토토사이트추천
- 3 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 4 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 5 Threat Level in UK
- 6 IWM
- 7 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 8 One night in the Dolomites
- 9 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 10 Itinery help Crete
- 11 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 12 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 13 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 14 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 15 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 16 3 nights in Madrid
- 17 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 18 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 19 London 6 day itinerary
- 20 Rome hotel
- 21 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 22 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 23 London Hotel - Different Request
- 24 alcazar question and seville advice
- 25 Spain itinerary and railway advise