I am thinking of getting my two teens prepaid visa cards for our trip to Europe. I was thinking it might be safer to have a visa card and some cash. They will be with us, but this gives them some responsibility to keep tabs on their spending with the safety of a travelers check idea?
Anyone have experience with the visa prepaids in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip suggestion
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 4 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 5 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 6 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 9 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 10 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 11 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 12 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 Acorn TV
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 23 6-7 Days in France
- 24 International Flight Question
- 25 5 Days in Switzerland