I am thinking of getting my two teens prepaid visa cards for our trip to Europe. I was thinking it might be safer to have a visa card and some cash. They will be with us, but this gives them some responsibility to keep tabs on their spending with the safety of a travelers check idea?
Anyone have experience with the visa prepaids in Europe?
prepaid visa cards
- 1 Florence in October
- 2 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 3 Traveling within Italy
- 4 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 5 first european holiday itinery
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 9 7 days in Andalucia
- 10 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 11 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 12 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 16 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 17 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 18 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 Going to Puglia, I hope