I am thinking of getting my two teens prepaid visa cards for our trip to Europe. I was thinking it might be safer to have a visa card and some cash. They will be with us, but this gives them some responsibility to keep tabs on their spending with the safety of a travelers check idea?
Anyone have experience with the visa prepaids in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 2 Driving in Italy
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 5 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 6 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 9 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 10 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 11 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 12 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 13 Paris to Bordeaux
- 14 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 15 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 16 Andalucia Spain
- 17 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 18 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 19 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 20 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 21 Barcelona - places to stay
- 22 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 23 Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Language to use in Belgium
- 25 Private Ephesus Tour Companies