I am thinking of getting my two teens prepaid visa cards for our trip to Europe. I was thinking it might be safer to have a visa card and some cash. They will be with us, but this gives them some responsibility to keep tabs on their spending with the safety of a travelers check idea?
Anyone have experience with the visa prepaids in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A wonderful month in France
- 2 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 3 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 4 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 5 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 6 Kiel Canal Day trip?
- 7 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 8 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 9 London/Newcastle trip
- 10 Restaurant recommendations in San Sebastián
- 11 Restaurant recommendations in Biarritz
- 12 Restaurant recommendations in saint Jean de Luz
- 13 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 14 Flights from Milos Greece to Rome
- 15 My summer in Paris
- 16 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 17 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 18 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 19 Recommendation for a Boutique Hotel in Istanbul
- 20 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 21 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 22 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 23 A week in Le Marche
- 24 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 25 Vatican visit - shortcut to St. Peter's Basilica through Sistine chapel