Have our tickets booked but there is no seat assignment. Do we have to find our own seats or will the conductor help us. Could this be a problem? I last booked Prems Paris- Avignon and I am positive we had seats selected. BUT...that was 2 years ago
PREMS booked ...but where do we sit??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 2 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 3 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 4 Potential trip - Balkans
- 5 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 6 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 7 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 8 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 9 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 10 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 11 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 14 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 15 Is this realistic... advice?
- 16 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 17 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Age for booking a hotel?
- 20 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 21 Satnav maps update
- 22 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 23 Rolling bags in Venice
- 24 Big and little towns of Europe
- 25 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June