A friend and I are in the very first steps of thinking about a trip to Russia. We would like any suggestions about travel from Moscow to Kiev. What's the best way to get between the two. Also, I know that the Golden Ring towns are in between, is there an easy way to stop and visit a couple of those along the way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 2 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 3 What Greek islands should I visit
- 4 Which order should I travel
- 5 Which order should I travel
- 6 Which order should I travel
- 7 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 8 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 9 Spain Itinerary Help
- 10 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 11 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 12 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 13 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 14 Barcelona completely overrated
- 15 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 16 Girona and Besalau
- 17 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 18 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 19 Europe Destination with kids?
- 20 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 21 Cork or Galway?
- 22 Villa near Florence Italy
- 23 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 24 MiFi in Italy
- 25 Villa near Florence Italy