A friend and I are in the very first steps of thinking about a trip to Russia. We would like any suggestions about travel from Moscow to Kiev. What's the best way to get between the two. Also, I know that the Golden Ring towns are in between, is there an easy way to stop and visit a couple of those along the way?
Preliminary Itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 2 Best beach town in Italy?
- 3 Italy and Croatia
- 4 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 5 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 6 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 7 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 8 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 9 Five nights in Extremadura
- 10 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 11 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 12 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 13 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 14 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 15 trip to norway
- 16 Is Venice really dirty?
- 17 Where to go in France mid July?
- 18 Help with England/Wales tour
- 19 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 20 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 21 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 22 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 23 Cotswold Churches
- 24 A Greek sojourn
- 25 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris