A friend and I are in the very first steps of thinking about a trip to Russia. We would like any suggestions about travel from Moscow to Kiev. What's the best way to get between the two. Also, I know that the Golden Ring towns are in between, is there an easy way to stop and visit a couple of those along the way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 2 Ireland driving itinerary
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 Greece Itinerary
- 5 Germany and Austria trip report
- 6 From London to Paris to US
- 7 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 8 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/muscle-xtx-and-xtrcut/
- 9 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 10 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 11 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 12 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 13 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 14 How can I ship my clothes to me in France...
- 15 Puglia
- 16 My greece vacation
- 17 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 18 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 19 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 20 Naples or Genoa
- 21 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 22 Greece Experts
- 23 Rome to Positano
- 24 Itinerary help please!
- 25 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?