A friend and I are in the very first steps of thinking about a trip to Russia. We would like any suggestions about travel from Moscow to Kiev. What's the best way to get between the two. Also, I know that the Golden Ring towns are in between, is there an easy way to stop and visit a couple of those along the way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 favorite app for converting US $$
- 2 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 3 Positano Surprise
- 4 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 5 Light weight small converter?
- 6 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 7 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 8 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 9 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 10 Best of Norway
- 11 Escorted tours Norway
- 12 Munich Hotel Location
- 13 Trip in September
- 14 Small towns not too near Paris
- 15 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 16 Car rental help in Sicily
- 17 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 18 Help with basic itinerary
- 19 Wake Up Mods
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 21 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 22 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 23 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 24 Clean up spam
- 25 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!