We are renting a car in Granada to drive to Arcos and enjoy the white hill towns in one day. Which route would you recommend:
A) Ronda to Grazalema then up to Zahara and back to Grazalema (and A372 to Arcos)
B) Ronda to Grazalema then up to Zahara through the pass then on to A384 through Villamartin ,
C) Ronda to Algonadales (A374)and then up over the pass to Zahara and on to Grazelema and continue on A372 through Benahome to Arcos
would you recommend something else for a one day drive?
Preferred route for a daytrip from Ronda to Arcos de la Frontera
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 6 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 7 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 8 rent car / Munich
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 14 Madrid to Sevilla
- 15 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 16 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 17 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 18 A full week in The Netherlands
- 19 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 20 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Ireland in a week
- 23 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???