We are renting a car in Granada to drive to Arcos and enjoy the white hill towns in one day. Which route would you recommend:
A) Ronda to Grazalema then up to Zahara and back to Grazalema (and A372 to Arcos)
B) Ronda to Grazalema then up to Zahara through the pass then on to A384 through Villamartin ,
C) Ronda to Algonadales (A374)and then up over the pass to Zahara and on to Grazelema and continue on A372 through Benahome to Arcos
would you recommend something else for a one day drive?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 2 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 3 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 4 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 5 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 6 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 7 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 8 French restaurants
- 9 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 10 Granada to Madrid
- 11 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 12 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 13 Tour groups
- 14 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 15 Baby Milk
- 16 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 17 Layover Düsseldorf?
- 18 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 19 English Countryside
- 20 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 21 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 22 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 23 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 24 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 25 Driving in Italy?
Preferred route for a daytrip from Ronda to Arcos de la Frontera