We are renting a car in Granada to drive to Arcos and enjoy the white hill towns in one day. Which route would you recommend:
A) Ronda to Grazalema then up to Zahara and back to Grazalema (and A372 to Arcos)
B) Ronda to Grazalema then up to Zahara through the pass then on to A384 through Villamartin ,
C) Ronda to Algonadales (A374)and then up over the pass to Zahara and on to Grazelema and continue on A372 through Benahome to Arcos
would you recommend something else for a one day drive?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy's central lakes!
- 2 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 3 Travel vs. Babies
- 4 Europe in late January
- 5 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 6 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 7 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 8 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 9 UBER in England
- 10 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 11 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 12 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 13 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 14 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 15 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 16 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 17 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 18 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 19 Andalucia in December
- 20 England and Wales by public transport
- 21 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 22 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 23 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 24 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 25 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
Preferred route for a daytrip from Ronda to Arcos de la Frontera