We are renting a car in Granada to drive to Arcos and enjoy the white hill towns in one day. Which route would you recommend:
A) Ronda to Grazalema then up to Zahara and back to Grazalema (and A372 to Arcos)
B) Ronda to Grazalema then up to Zahara through the pass then on to A384 through Villamartin ,
C) Ronda to Algonadales (A374)and then up over the pass to Zahara and on to Grazelema and continue on A372 through Benahome to Arcos
would you recommend something else for a one day drive?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quality DLs IDs certificates and Diploma (Unique.firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2 Paris accomodation
- 3 Provence, Paris & London in April - 15 day trip
- 4 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 5 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 6 4 special meals, 2 GTGs, Benedict Cumberbatch and a Tattoo
- 7 Weekend in Paris in October
- 8 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 9 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 10 Postcards from Retirement-The Scotland Edition
- 11 ID check request from a hotel????
- 12 Thinking of moving to Austria
- 13 Scotland in 8 days
- 14 Nuit Blanche Paris 2015
- 15 Texting in France
- 16 Cars in France
- 17 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa
- 18 Quick Ireland Visit
- 19 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 20 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 21 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 22 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 23 which michelin maps needed?
- 24 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 25 NYE Paris
Preferred route for a daytrip from Ronda to Arcos de la Frontera