We are renting a car in Granada to drive to Arcos and enjoy the white hill towns in one day. Which route would you recommend:
A) Ronda to Grazalema then up to Zahara and back to Grazalema (and A372 to Arcos)
B) Ronda to Grazalema then up to Zahara through the pass then on to A384 through Villamartin ,
C) Ronda to Algonadales (A374)and then up over the pass to Zahara and on to Grazelema and continue on A372 through Benahome to Arcos
would you recommend something else for a one day drive?
Preferred route for a daytrip from Ronda to Arcos de la Frontera
- 1 Mid-Night sun in Scandinavia
- 2 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 Online shopping for electronics in the Uk (which websites?)
- 5 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 6 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 7 Don't slight Bruges
- 8 Lucerne where to stay
- 9 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 10 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 11 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 12 BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
- 13 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 14 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 15 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 16 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 17 Travel in Spain
- 18 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 19 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 20 Gothenburg or Aarhus?
- 21 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 22 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 23 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 24 I Need To Vent!
- 25 France: CDG to Beaune