We are renting a car in Granada to drive to Arcos and enjoy the white hill towns in one day. Which route would you recommend:
A) Ronda to Grazalema then up to Zahara and back to Grazalema (and A372 to Arcos)
B) Ronda to Grazalema then up to Zahara through the pass then on to A384 through Villamartin ,
C) Ronda to Algonadales (A374)and then up over the pass to Zahara and on to Grazelema and continue on A372 through Benahome to Arcos
would you recommend something else for a one day drive?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 2 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 3 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 4 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 7 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 8 Italy bus or train
- 9 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 10 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 11 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 12 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 13 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 14 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 15 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 16 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 17 Praiano
- 18 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 19 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 20 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 21 Travelling through Europe by RV in May 2017
- 22 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 23 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 24 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 25 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
Preferred route for a daytrip from Ronda to Arcos de la Frontera