We are renting a car in Granada to drive to Arcos and enjoy the white hill towns in one day. Which route would you recommend:
A) Ronda to Grazalema then up to Zahara and back to Grazalema (and A372 to Arcos)
B) Ronda to Grazalema then up to Zahara through the pass then on to A384 through Villamartin ,
C) Ronda to Algonadales (A374)and then up over the pass to Zahara and on to Grazelema and continue on A372 through Benahome to Arcos
would you recommend something else for a one day drive?
Preferred route for a daytrip from Ronda to Arcos de la Frontera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 2 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 3 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 4 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 5 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 6 Internet or travel agent?
- 7 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 8 Paris and where else?
- 9 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 10 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 11 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 12 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 13 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 14 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 15 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 16 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 17 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 18 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 19 Christmas windows in Paris
- 20 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 21 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 22 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 23 Autumn in Paris
- 24 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 25 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid