We are renting a car in Granada to drive to Arcos and enjoy the white hill towns in one day. Which route would you recommend:
A) Ronda to Grazalema then up to Zahara and back to Grazalema (and A372 to Arcos)
B) Ronda to Grazalema then up to Zahara through the pass then on to A384 through Villamartin ,
C) Ronda to Algonadales (A374)and then up over the pass to Zahara and on to Grazelema and continue on A372 through Benahome to Arcos
would you recommend something else for a one day drive?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스위피 ≪접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 3 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 4 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 5 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 6 Cordoba Overnight?
- 7 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 8 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 9 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 10 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 11 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 12 Dublin Leap Card
- 13 vegetarian in spain
- 14 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 15 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 16 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 17 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 18 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 19 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 20 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 21 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 22 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 23 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 24 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 25 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
Preferred route for a daytrip from Ronda to Arcos de la Frontera