We are renting a car in Granada to drive to Arcos and enjoy the white hill towns in one day. Which route would you recommend:
A) Ronda to Grazalema then up to Zahara and back to Grazalema (and A372 to Arcos)
B) Ronda to Grazalema then up to Zahara through the pass then on to A384 through Villamartin ,
C) Ronda to Algonadales (A374)and then up over the pass to Zahara and on to Grazelema and continue on A372 through Benahome to Arcos
would you recommend something else for a one day drive?
Preferred route for a daytrip from Ronda to Arcos de la Frontera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 2 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 3 Decision time...
- 4 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 Authentic czech food
- 7 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 8 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 9 Italy - unusually so
- 10 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 11 About cars in Austria
- 12 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 13 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 14 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 15 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 18 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 19 Has anybody bought tickets through divento.com?
- 20 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 21 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 22 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 23 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 24 Spain in November
- 25 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?