We are renting a car in Granada to drive to Arcos and enjoy the white hill towns in one day. Which route would you recommend:
A) Ronda to Grazalema then up to Zahara and back to Grazalema (and A372 to Arcos)
B) Ronda to Grazalema then up to Zahara through the pass then on to A384 through Villamartin ,
C) Ronda to Algonadales (A374)and then up over the pass to Zahara and on to Grazelema and continue on A372 through Benahome to Arcos
would you recommend something else for a one day drive?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 2 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 3 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 4 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 5 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 6 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 7 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 8 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 9 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 10 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 11 Iceland Day 5
- 12 Holland/France/Spain
- 13 Scotland Trip
- 14 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 15 Montenegro in September
- 16 3 week stay in Scotland
- 17 Paris, France
- 18 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 19 sfo to europe
- 20 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 21 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 22 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 23 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 24 What one thing in Paris?
- 25 Suggestions for base in the Var
Preferred route for a daytrip from Ronda to Arcos de la Frontera