We are renting a car in Granada to drive to Arcos and enjoy the white hill towns in one day. Which route would you recommend:
A) Ronda to Grazalema then up to Zahara and back to Grazalema (and A372 to Arcos)
B) Ronda to Grazalema then up to Zahara through the pass then on to A384 through Villamartin ,
C) Ronda to Algonadales (A374)and then up over the pass to Zahara and on to Grazelema and continue on A372 through Benahome to Arcos
would you recommend something else for a one day drive?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 2 Ravenna Mosaics
- 3 Berlin, germany
- 4 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 5 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 6 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 7 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 8 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 9 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 10 Greece Itinerary
- 11 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 12 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 13 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 14 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 15 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 16 evening of song and dance
- 17 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 18 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 19 Scotland Highlands Help
- 20 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 21 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 22 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 23 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 24 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 25 Amsterdam, Germany
Preferred route for a daytrip from Ronda to Arcos de la Frontera