We are renting a car in Granada to drive to Arcos and enjoy the white hill towns in one day. Which route would you recommend:
A) Ronda to Grazalema then up to Zahara and back to Grazalema (and A372 to Arcos)
B) Ronda to Grazalema then up to Zahara through the pass then on to A384 through Villamartin ,
C) Ronda to Algonadales (A374)and then up over the pass to Zahara and on to Grazelema and continue on A372 through Benahome to Arcos
would you recommend something else for a one day drive?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 3 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 4 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 5 A few more questions about Brittany
- 6 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 7 Flight
- 8 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 9 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 10 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 13 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 14 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 15 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 16 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 17 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 18 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 19 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 20 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 21 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 22 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 23 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 24 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 25 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
Preferred route for a daytrip from Ronda to Arcos de la Frontera