We are renting a car in Granada to drive to Arcos and enjoy the white hill towns in one day. Which route would you recommend:
A) Ronda to Grazalema then up to Zahara and back to Grazalema (and A372 to Arcos)
B) Ronda to Grazalema then up to Zahara through the pass then on to A384 through Villamartin ,
C) Ronda to Algonadales (A374)and then up over the pass to Zahara and on to Grazelema and continue on A372 through Benahome to Arcos
would you recommend something else for a one day drive?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking Scotland
- 2 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 3 Train Ticket Help
- 4 Bordeaux TRIP
- 5 tablet
- 6 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 7 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 8 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 9 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 10 Planning Advice!
- 11 Adaptors for Belgium
- 12 Germany and Austria trip report
- 13 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 14 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 15 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 16 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 17 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 18 Home base for a month in France?
- 19 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 20 Greece in 15 Days
- 21 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 22 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 23 Norway holiday locations
- 24 Norway accessories and must have
- 25 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
Preferred route for a daytrip from Ronda to Arcos de la Frontera