We are renting a car in Granada to drive to Arcos and enjoy the white hill towns in one day. Which route would you recommend:
A) Ronda to Grazalema then up to Zahara and back to Grazalema (and A372 to Arcos)
B) Ronda to Grazalema then up to Zahara through the pass then on to A384 through Villamartin ,
C) Ronda to Algonadales (A374)and then up over the pass to Zahara and on to Grazelema and continue on A372 through Benahome to Arcos
would you recommend something else for a one day drive?
Preferred route for a daytrip from Ronda to Arcos de la Frontera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 2 Budapest
- 3 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 4 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 5 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 6 Back home problems with sim card
- 7 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 8 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 9 Budapest--baggage storage
- 10 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 11 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 12 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 13 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 14 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 15 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 18 How do you find French food?
- 19 Day trips from Seville
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 GPS in Tuscany
- 23 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 24 Best day to look for economic flights
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?