I have been looking at prebuying tickets to attractions in London (Eye, Tower of London etc) and to the Vatican and Colesseuem in Rome so as to avoid queues. Can anyone recommend good reputable websites? There are so many and prices are so varied. We are happy to pay premium to fast track queues but we dont really want to be locked into exact dates at this stage. We go in July/Aug and dont know exactly what day we want to do what yet in each city
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 2 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 3 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 5 Tattoos in Italy
- 6 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 7 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 8 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 9 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 10 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 11 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 12 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 13 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 14 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 15 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 16 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 17 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 18 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 19 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 20 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 21 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 22 Night Bus?
- 23 Spain in November
- 24 Reading for Italy, Adventures Abroad
- 25 Shall we Gdansk?
prebuying tickets over internet for attractions in London and Rome?