I have been looking at prebuying tickets to attractions in London (Eye, Tower of London etc) and to the Vatican and Colesseuem in Rome so as to avoid queues. Can anyone recommend good reputable websites? There are so many and prices are so varied. We are happy to pay premium to fast track queues but we dont really want to be locked into exact dates at this stage. We go in July/Aug and dont know exactly what day we want to do what yet in each city
prebuying tickets over internet for attractions in London and Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 2 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 3 Venice Banning Fodors
- 4 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 5 France, Italy and Greec
- 6 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 7 Rome---August and September
- 8 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 9 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 10 4-6 weeks
- 11 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 12 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 13 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 14 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 15 South of France November Trip Report
- 16 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 17 Clearsky Holidays
- 18 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 19 Suggestions for too many days in Milan
- 20 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 21 Luggage sizing
- 22 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 23 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 24 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 25 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United