I have been looking at prebuying tickets to attractions in London (Eye, Tower of London etc) and to the Vatican and Colesseuem in Rome so as to avoid queues. Can anyone recommend good reputable websites? There are so many and prices are so varied. We are happy to pay premium to fast track queues but we dont really want to be locked into exact dates at this stage. We go in July/Aug and dont know exactly what day we want to do what yet in each city
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 2 Portugal itinerary help
- 3 Puglia or La Langhe
- 4 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 5 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 6 Rome
- 7 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 8 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 9 Vienna or Budapest?
- 10 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 11 Booking hotels before trains
- 12 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 13 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 14 Visiting Spain in January
- 15 Italy/Greece with kids
- 16 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 17 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 18 Paris---baguette question???
- 19 Munich
- 20 English Countryside
- 21 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 22 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 23 Need help in travel planning
- 24 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 25 French immersion courses in France
prebuying tickets over internet for attractions in London and Rome?