I have been looking at prebuying tickets to attractions in London (Eye, Tower of London etc) and to the Vatican and Colesseuem in Rome so as to avoid queues. Can anyone recommend good reputable websites? There are so many and prices are so varied. We are happy to pay premium to fast track queues but we dont really want to be locked into exact dates at this stage. We go in July/Aug and dont know exactly what day we want to do what yet in each city
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 2 train or plane
- 3 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 4 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 Planning a European Trip
- 7 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 8 Norway Itinerary
- 9 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 12 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 13 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 14 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 17 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 18 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 19 A Month stay in Southern France
- 20 restaurants in Marais district
- 21 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 22 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 23 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 24 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 25 Shoes in Scotland
prebuying tickets over internet for attractions in London and Rome?