I have been looking at prebuying tickets to attractions in London (Eye, Tower of London etc) and to the Vatican and Colesseuem in Rome so as to avoid queues. Can anyone recommend good reputable websites? There are so many and prices are so varied. We are happy to pay premium to fast track queues but we dont really want to be locked into exact dates at this stage. We go in July/Aug and dont know exactly what day we want to do what yet in each city
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 2 Europe Itinerary
- 3 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 4 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 5 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 6 Can I buy a Kilt in Ireland?
- 7 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 8 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 9 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 10 written guide for Olympia
- 11 Puigcerdes to Carcassone?
- 12 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 13 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 14 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 15 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 16 Germany train/bus question
- 17 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 18 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 19 Iceland and the Fareoe Islands in two weeks
- 20 Ronda to Seville
- 21 Camino Redux
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Car rental Croatia
- 24 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 25 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
prebuying tickets over internet for attractions in London and Rome?