I have been looking at prebuying tickets to attractions in London (Eye, Tower of London etc) and to the Vatican and Colesseuem in Rome so as to avoid queues. Can anyone recommend good reputable websites? There are so many and prices are so varied. We are happy to pay premium to fast track queues but we dont really want to be locked into exact dates at this stage. We go in July/Aug and dont know exactly what day we want to do what yet in each city
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 2 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 5 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 6 Best of Norway
- 7 favorite app for converting US $$
- 8 Escorted tours Norway
- 9 Munich Hotel Location
- 10 Light weight small converter?
- 11 Trip in September
- 12 Small towns not too near Paris
- 13 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 14 Car rental help in Sicily
- 15 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 16 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 17 Help with basic itinerary
- 18 Wake Up Mods
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 20 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 21 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 22 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 23 Clean up spam
- 24 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 25 Driving in Croatia
prebuying tickets over internet for attractions in London and Rome?