I have been looking at prebuying tickets to attractions in London (Eye, Tower of London etc) and to the Vatican and Colesseuem in Rome so as to avoid queues. Can anyone recommend good reputable websites? There are so many and prices are so varied. We are happy to pay premium to fast track queues but we dont really want to be locked into exact dates at this stage. We go in July/Aug and dont know exactly what day we want to do what yet in each city
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 2 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 3 Venice
- 4 charming cities in Spain
- 5 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 6 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 7 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 8 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 9 Day in Madrid
- 10 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 11 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Le Marche Research Help
- 14 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 15 Rental car in Menton
- 16 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 17 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 18 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 21 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 22 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 23 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 24 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 25 Paris cooking classes
prebuying tickets over internet for attractions in London and Rome?