I will be travelling by train from Zurich to Thun with my wife and 2 children, staying for a few days then travelling on to Geneva from where we fly out to the UK.
My question is, should I prebook my train tickets online in order to benefit from any discount or is there not much difference in price between purchasing tickets online and buying them on the day of travel?
I would rather buy them on the day to give us a little more flexibility but naturally I would like to benefit from any discount if it is worth it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 2 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 3 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 6 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 7 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 8 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 9 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 10 dinner jackets
- 11 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 12 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 13 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 14 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 15 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 16 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 17 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 18 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Piedmont as a destination
- 22 2 weeks Europe trip
- 23 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 24 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 25 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
Prebook SwissRail tickets online or purchase at the station?