I will be travelling by train from Zurich to Thun with my wife and 2 children, staying for a few days then travelling on to Geneva from where we fly out to the UK.
My question is, should I prebook my train tickets online in order to benefit from any discount or is there not much difference in price between purchasing tickets online and buying them on the day of travel?
I would rather buy them on the day to give us a little more flexibility but naturally I would like to benefit from any discount if it is worth it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 2 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 We're here!
- 5 Europe itinerary questions
- 6 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 7 Amsterdam hotels
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 10 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 11 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 12 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 13 Brugge hotel help
- 14 Old European currency
- 15 Denmark or Sweden?
- 16 Five night Ireland Trip
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 Paris hotels
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 London Hotels
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 1 month in Europe
- 25 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
Prebook SwissRail tickets online or purchase at the station?