Hi Everyone, I'm considering a last minute trip to Iceland over the New Years holiday. Would I need to book the day trips/tours in advance? If so, how many days in advance? Should I wait until I'm there to book anything? Thanks for your help.....
Prebook Day Tours in Iceland?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 2 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 3 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 4 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 5 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 6 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 7 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 8 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 9 Prague Main Train Station
- 10 Venice in Jan
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?
- 15 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 16 British drivers
- 17 Trip around Spain
- 18 Berlin
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 21 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 22 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 23 Spain Travel
- 24 Trieste as a day trip?
- 25 Trieste as a day trip?