Hi Everyone, I'm considering a last minute trip to Iceland over the New Years holiday. Would I need to book the day trips/tours in advance? If so, how many days in advance? Should I wait until I'm there to book anything? Thanks for your help.....
Prebook Day Tours in Iceland?
- 1 pier in Copenhagen
- 2 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 3 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 4 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 5 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 6 Am I too fat too travel?
- 7 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 8 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 9 Train Passes
- 10 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 11 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 12 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 13 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 14 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 15 Security issues with Knee replacement
- 16 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 17 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 18 How do I get from Copenhagen to Malmo by Train?
- 19 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 20 Climbing Snowdon
- 21 Zee Best
- 22 river cruise choice
- 23 Rome apartment
- 24 Paros or Naxos?
- 25 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!