We are looking to go to either of these places the week before Xmas. The airfare is the same for all three. So all things being equal which one would you recommend. Thanks
Pre Xmas dublin, stokholm, or Oslo help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal in January
- 2 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 3 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 4 choosing seats at La Scala
- 5 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 6 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 7 Day trips from Lisbon
- 8 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 9 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 10 Paris and where else?
- 11 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 12 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 13 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 16 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 17 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 18 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 19 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 20 Italian Lakes
- 21 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 22 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 23 Taormina Sicily
- 24 Raining in rome
- 25 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin