We are looking to go to either of these places the week before Xmas. The airfare is the same for all three. So all things being equal which one would you recommend. Thanks
Pre Xmas dublin, stokholm, or Oslo help
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 2 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 3 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 4 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 7 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 8 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 9 Venice in Jan
- 10 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 11 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 12 Prague Main Train Station
- 13 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 14 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 15 Car rental - Orvieto or Rome
- 16 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 17 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport
- 18 Itinerary Questions
- 19 5 days to see Granada - Seville?
- 20 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 21 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 22 Frankfurt Macarons
- 23 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 24 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 25 Trieste as a day trip?