We are looking to go to either of these places the week before Xmas. The airfare is the same for all three. So all things being equal which one would you recommend. Thanks
Pre Xmas dublin, stokholm, or Oslo help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 2 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 3 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 4 April in Madrid
- 5 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 6 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 7 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 8 La Vacanza (quasi) perfetta - Rome and Barcelona Trip Report
- 9 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 10 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 11 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 12 Tuscan cooking school
- 13 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 14 Mt. Nemrut - Kahta side - in April ???
- 15 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 16 4 days in Scotland
- 17 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 18 Best days to fly
- 19 Airb2b in Paris
- 20 SE Turkey how safe in Harran, Sanliurfa, Mardin ?
- 21 Porto Moniz south along the coast to Ribeira Brava ~ should we add?
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 24 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 25 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)