We are looking to go to either of these places the week before Xmas. The airfare is the same for all three. So all things being equal which one would you recommend. Thanks
Pre Xmas dublin, stokholm, or Oslo help
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague Main Train Station
- 2 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 5 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 6 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 7 British drivers
- 8 Spain Travel
- 9 Southern France
- 10 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 11 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 12 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 16 Berlin
- 17 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 18 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 19 Train travel in Europe
- 20 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 21 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 22 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 23 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 24 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 25 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?