We are looking to go to either of these places the week before Xmas. The airfare is the same for all three. So all things being equal which one would you recommend. Thanks
Pre Xmas dublin, stokholm, or Oslo help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 2 A week in Paris
- 3 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 4 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 5 Is Capri overrated?
- 6 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 7 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 8 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 9 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 10 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 11 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 12 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 13 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 14 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 15 Bus ride to Positano
- 16 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 17 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 18 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 19 Slovenia itinerary
- 20 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 21 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 22 Paris Hotels- Le Meurice or Le Royal Monceau Raffles
- 23 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 24 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 25 transport from Central London to Southampton