What are some must do things to prepare for a five week trip to Europe? We will be in Spain, Italy, Germany and France. We know about passports, but what are other things to consider or take with us?
Thanks - Dick
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Viva Loan # http://www.bestinternetrevenueconcepts.com/vivaloan/
- 2 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 3 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 4 Barcelona on budget
- 5 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 6 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 7 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 8 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 9 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 10 Where to go in March??
- 11 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 12 Late June 2017 - Capri/Amalfi Coast vs Serengeti Safari
- 13 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 14 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 15 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 16 Dublin Ireland Advice Needed
- 17 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 18 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 19 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 20 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 21 Car service of choice in Rome? Uber?
- 22 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 23 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 24 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Tour of La Scala, Milan