Hello all -
I will be embarking on a eurotrip this July and I am in the act of booking all of the lodging accommodations. I want to buy everything that I can buy before the trip so most to all of my money can be strictly spending money and I won't have to worry about budgeting myself. One of the things I've found difficulty in is buying train tickets ahead of time. Is there some sort of big memo I'm missing out on? I was told this was possible. Every website I've tried for any of my point-to-point connections tell me it is not possible to buy the ticket ahead of time. What do you guys do to buy tickets ahead of time? Or is this buying train tickets in advance thing simply a myth?
I have tried to buy all of these tickets but none have proved successful:
Amsterdam > Berlin (July 12)
Berlin > Prague (July 21)
Prague > Budapest (July 24)
Budapest > Zagreb (July 27)
Can anyone explain to me why it hasn't been working or provide a solution? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SE ITALY
- 2 Airline to Rome
- 3 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 4 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 5 monograms vacation tours
- 6 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 7 Towns around Lucca
- 8 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 9 Thinking about the Fjords
- 10 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 11 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 12 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 13 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 14 Athens Help
- 15 Sicily help
- 16 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 17 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 18 Cork questions
- 19 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 20 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 21 Borghese Gallery Question
- 22 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 23 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 Trains in Italy
Hello all -