Hello all -
I will be embarking on a eurotrip this July and I am in the act of booking all of the lodging accommodations. I want to buy everything that I can buy before the trip so most to all of my money can be strictly spending money and I won't have to worry about budgeting myself. One of the things I've found difficulty in is buying train tickets ahead of time. Is there some sort of big memo I'm missing out on? I was told this was possible. Every website I've tried for any of my point-to-point connections tell me it is not possible to buy the ticket ahead of time. What do you guys do to buy tickets ahead of time? Or is this buying train tickets in advance thing simply a myth?
I have tried to buy all of these tickets but none have proved successful:
Amsterdam > Berlin (July 12)
Berlin > Prague (July 21)
Prague > Budapest (July 24)
Budapest > Zagreb (July 27)
Can anyone explain to me why it hasn't been working or provide a solution? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast
- 2 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 3 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 4 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 5 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 6 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 7 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 8 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 9 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 10 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 11 Beaches in Southern France
- 12 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 13 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 14 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 15 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 16 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 17 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 18 French lavender and cottages
- 19 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 20 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 21 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 22 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 23 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 24 Rome Rental Car
- 25 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
Hello all -