Hello all -
I will be embarking on a eurotrip this July and I am in the act of booking all of the lodging accommodations. I want to buy everything that I can buy before the trip so most to all of my money can be strictly spending money and I won't have to worry about budgeting myself. One of the things I've found difficulty in is buying train tickets ahead of time. Is there some sort of big memo I'm missing out on? I was told this was possible. Every website I've tried for any of my point-to-point connections tell me it is not possible to buy the ticket ahead of time. What do you guys do to buy tickets ahead of time? Or is this buying train tickets in advance thing simply a myth?
I have tried to buy all of these tickets but none have proved successful:
Amsterdam > Berlin (July 12)
Berlin > Prague (July 21)
Prague > Budapest (July 24)
Budapest > Zagreb (July 27)
Can anyone explain to me why it hasn't been working or provide a solution? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Places to visit from Zurich
- 2 The DCC scam is spreading
- 3 Scotland itinerary advice
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 6 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 7 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 8 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 9 Positano Hotel in September
- 10 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 11 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 12 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 13 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 14 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 15 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 16 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 17 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 18 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 19 Paris in August
- 20 Where To Find Adventure In Croatia?
- 21 Norway Hiking Adventure
- 22 Best flight is Vueling airlines, experiences?
- 23 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 24 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 25 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
Hello all -