Hello all -
I will be embarking on a eurotrip this July and I am in the act of booking all of the lodging accommodations. I want to buy everything that I can buy before the trip so most to all of my money can be strictly spending money and I won't have to worry about budgeting myself. One of the things I've found difficulty in is buying train tickets ahead of time. Is there some sort of big memo I'm missing out on? I was told this was possible. Every website I've tried for any of my point-to-point connections tell me it is not possible to buy the ticket ahead of time. What do you guys do to buy tickets ahead of time? Or is this buying train tickets in advance thing simply a myth?
I have tried to buy all of these tickets but none have proved successful:
Amsterdam > Berlin (July 12)
Berlin > Prague (July 21)
Prague > Budapest (July 24)
Budapest > Zagreb (July 27)
Can anyone explain to me why it hasn't been working or provide a solution? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London-Paris solo trip
- 2 3 days Venice to Paris
- 3 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 4 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 5 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 6 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 7 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 8 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 9 Three days in Athens
- 10 Another Visit to London
- 11 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 12 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 13 Northern Italy
- 14 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 15 Lucca to Florence with side trips
- 16 Europe in Two Weeks, what is possible?
- 17 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 18 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 19 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 20 5 Days in Provence
- 21 A 3rd destination to add to trip
- 22 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 23 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 24 Forints or Euros?
- 25 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
Hello all -