Hello all -
I will be embarking on a eurotrip this July and I am in the act of booking all of the lodging accommodations. I want to buy everything that I can buy before the trip so most to all of my money can be strictly spending money and I won't have to worry about budgeting myself. One of the things I've found difficulty in is buying train tickets ahead of time. Is there some sort of big memo I'm missing out on? I was told this was possible. Every website I've tried for any of my point-to-point connections tell me it is not possible to buy the ticket ahead of time. What do you guys do to buy tickets ahead of time? Or is this buying train tickets in advance thing simply a myth?
I have tried to buy all of these tickets but none have proved successful:
Amsterdam > Berlin (July 12)
Berlin > Prague (July 21)
Prague > Budapest (July 24)
Budapest > Zagreb (July 27)
Can anyone explain to me why it hasn't been working or provide a solution? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pogo @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 3 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 4 Berlin to ?
- 5 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 6 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 7 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 8 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 9 10 days in London in early December
- 10 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 11 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 12 Scotland in December
- 13 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 16 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 17 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 18 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 19 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 20 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 23 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 24 Iceland
- 25 Greece
Hello all -