Hello all -
I will be embarking on a eurotrip this July and I am in the act of booking all of the lodging accommodations. I want to buy everything that I can buy before the trip so most to all of my money can be strictly spending money and I won't have to worry about budgeting myself. One of the things I've found difficulty in is buying train tickets ahead of time. Is there some sort of big memo I'm missing out on? I was told this was possible. Every website I've tried for any of my point-to-point connections tell me it is not possible to buy the ticket ahead of time. What do you guys do to buy tickets ahead of time? Or is this buying train tickets in advance thing simply a myth?
I have tried to buy all of these tickets but none have proved successful:
Amsterdam > Berlin (July 12)
Berlin > Prague (July 21)
Prague > Budapest (July 24)
Budapest > Zagreb (July 27)
Can anyone explain to me why it hasn't been working or provide a solution? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 5 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 6 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 7 Planning A trip
- 8 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 11 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 12 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 13 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 14 Castle Stays in Wales
- 15 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 16 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 19 Can parking
- 20 italy Cinque Terre
- 21 San Sebastián
- 22 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 23 Zurich to Milan trip
- 24 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 25 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
Hello all -