Hello all -
I will be embarking on a eurotrip this July and I am in the act of booking all of the lodging accommodations. I want to buy everything that I can buy before the trip so most to all of my money can be strictly spending money and I won't have to worry about budgeting myself. One of the things I've found difficulty in is buying train tickets ahead of time. Is there some sort of big memo I'm missing out on? I was told this was possible. Every website I've tried for any of my point-to-point connections tell me it is not possible to buy the ticket ahead of time. What do you guys do to buy tickets ahead of time? Or is this buying train tickets in advance thing simply a myth?
I have tried to buy all of these tickets but none have proved successful:
Amsterdam > Berlin (July 12)
Berlin > Prague (July 21)
Prague > Budapest (July 24)
Budapest > Zagreb (July 27)
Can anyone explain to me why it hasn't been working or provide a solution? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 2 ATM
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 4 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 7 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 8 Spain Itinerary
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 11 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 12 ATM help
- 13 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 14 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 15 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 16 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 17 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 18 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 19 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 20 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 21 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 22 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 23 International drivers permit
- 24 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 25 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
Hello all -