Despite having travelled before I am finding that trying to navigate the many options for tickets to London attractions has left me confused and feeling like a country bumpkin.After reading many posts I have decided the London Pass is not for us. We have only 3 full days and I have resigned myself to missing a great deal. I would like to buy tickets here for the Tower and the Eye.I am still investigating possible sites to do this. One being www.getyourguide.com. Has anyone had dealings with them? Tickets for the EYE come with 2 options 1) buying a ticket here 2) and significantly more money which allows you to jump the queue. Does this mean if I opt for 1) I can still jump the queue waiting to BUY tickets.Long complicated question ...sorry. But if anyone can wade in here I would appreciate some clarity
Pre-purchasing tickets for London attractions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 5 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 6 Interested In Coach Passes
- 7 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 8 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 9 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 10 Pisa or Siena?
- 11 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 12 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 13 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 14 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 15 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 16 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 17 Avignon to London?
- 18 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 19 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 20 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 21 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 22 taxi line at FCO airport
- 23 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 24 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 25 Florence Hotel Advice