Despite having travelled before I am finding that trying to navigate the many options for tickets to London attractions has left me confused and feeling like a country bumpkin.After reading many posts I have decided the London Pass is not for us. We have only 3 full days and I have resigned myself to missing a great deal. I would like to buy tickets here for the Tower and the Eye.I am still investigating possible sites to do this. One being www.getyourguide.com. Has anyone had dealings with them? Tickets for the EYE come with 2 options 1) buying a ticket here 2) and significantly more money which allows you to jump the queue. Does this mean if I opt for 1) I can still jump the queue waiting to BUY tickets.Long complicated question ...sorry. But if anyone can wade in here I would appreciate some clarity
Pre-purchasing tickets for London attractions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 2 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 3 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 4 Weekend in Norfolk
- 5 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 6 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 7 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 8 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 9 Bregenz or Lindau
- 10 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 11 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 12 Winter in Paris
- 13 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 14 I need some big advice!
- 15 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 18 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 19 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 22 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 23 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 24 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 25 Best beach town in Italy?