Despite having travelled before I am finding that trying to navigate the many options for tickets to London attractions has left me confused and feeling like a country bumpkin.After reading many posts I have decided the London Pass is not for us. We have only 3 full days and I have resigned myself to missing a great deal. I would like to buy tickets here for the Tower and the Eye.I am still investigating possible sites to do this. One being www.getyourguide.com. Has anyone had dealings with them? Tickets for the EYE come with 2 options 1) buying a ticket here 2) and significantly more money which allows you to jump the queue. Does this mean if I opt for 1) I can still jump the queue waiting to BUY tickets.Long complicated question ...sorry. But if anyone can wade in here I would appreciate some clarity
Pre-purchasing tickets for London attractions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 3 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 4 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 5 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 6 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 7 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 8 London visit
- 9 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 10 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 15 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 16 No points in Paris .....
- 17 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 18 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 19 Pompeii train to Naples
- 20 Small group for Colosseum
- 21 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 22 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 23 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 24 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 25 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma