Despite having travelled before I am finding that trying to navigate the many options for tickets to London attractions has left me confused and feeling like a country bumpkin.After reading many posts I have decided the London Pass is not for us. We have only 3 full days and I have resigned myself to missing a great deal. I would like to buy tickets here for the Tower and the Eye.I am still investigating possible sites to do this. One being www.getyourguide.com. Has anyone had dealings with them? Tickets for the EYE come with 2 options 1) buying a ticket here 2) and significantly more money which allows you to jump the queue. Does this mean if I opt for 1) I can still jump the queue waiting to BUY tickets.Long complicated question ...sorry. But if anyone can wade in here I would appreciate some clarity
Pre-purchasing tickets for London attractions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 2 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 3 going to italy
- 4 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 5 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 6 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 7 Stay away from EF Tours
- 8 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 9 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 10 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 11 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 12 Italy things to do?
- 13 Getting cash in Spain
- 14 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 15 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 16 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 17 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 18 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 19 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 20 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 21 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 22 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 23 A town in France for a month
- 24 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 25 Saint Malo or Dinan?