I will be visiting Italy in the beginning of May. Our trip begins in Venice and I would like to take some day trips to Vicenza and Padua. Should I purchase the tickets now or wait until i get to Italy? The prices seem less expensive for the fastest routes.
Pre-pay for train tickets from Venice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 London day trips, especially castles
- 4 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 5 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 8 Day trips from Marseille
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 11 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 12 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 13 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 Zurich, Switzerland
- 16 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 17 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 18 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 19 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 20 Day trips
- 21 London tube
- 22 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 25 Swiss rail passes