I will be visiting Italy in the beginning of May. Our trip begins in Venice and I would like to take some day trips to Vicenza and Padua. Should I purchase the tickets now or wait until i get to Italy? The prices seem less expensive for the fastest routes.
Pre-pay for train tickets from Venice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 2 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 3 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 6 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 7 Pronunciation
- 8 Monet in Normandy
- 9 Dublin Tour Companies
- 10 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 11 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 12 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 13 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 14 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 15 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 16 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 17 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 18 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 19 Stay near Paris
- 20 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 21 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 22 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 23 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 24 What to wear
- 25 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids