I will be visiting Italy in the beginning of May. Our trip begins in Venice and I would like to take some day trips to Vicenza and Padua. Should I purchase the tickets now or wait until i get to Italy? The prices seem less expensive for the fastest routes.
Pre-pay for train tickets from Venice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 2 France, Italy and Greec
- 3 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 4 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 5 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 Air pollution in Paris
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 10 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 11 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 12 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 13 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 Naxos in May
- 16 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 17 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 18 Belfast to Scotland help
- 19 20 days in Germany
- 20 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 21 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 22 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 23 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 24 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 25 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive