I will be visiting Italy in the beginning of May. Our trip begins in Venice and I would like to take some day trips to Vicenza and Padua. Should I purchase the tickets now or wait until i get to Italy? The prices seem less expensive for the fastest routes.
Pre-pay for train tickets from Venice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG questions
- 2 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 3 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 4 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 5 France to Italy advice needed please
- 6 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 7 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 8 A Week in Spain
- 9 When to buy companion ticket?
- 10 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 11 South of Switzerland
- 12 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 13 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 14 Home Base in Belgium
- 15 Things to do in/around Milan
- 16 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 17 Itinerary advice: Bergen, Hardangerfjord, and Sognefjord?
- 18 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 19 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 20 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 21 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 22 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 25 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!