I will be visiting Italy in the beginning of May. Our trip begins in Venice and I would like to take some day trips to Vicenza and Padua. Should I purchase the tickets now or wait until i get to Italy? The prices seem less expensive for the fastest routes.
Pre-pay for train tickets from Venice?
- 1 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 2 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 3 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 4 How Long For Santorini?
- 5 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 6 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 7 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 8 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 9 Which tour company would be best?
- 10 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary
- 11 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 12 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 13 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 14 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 15 Germany with 6 month old.
- 16 France by rail or car?
- 17 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 18 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 19 Driving Napflio/Mystras and Mystras/Olympia AND Private Guides
- 20 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 21 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 22 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 25 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?