I will arrive at Munich Airport on 27 April 2013 at 0600 Hrs for a 2 week trip to Austria and Germany. I would like to buy a SIM card at the airport for voice calling. Is there a place I can buy them at the Airport?
Since all the hotels I stay in will have a wifi, I am assuming the cheapest way to call / be in touch with family / friends will be using skype right? Sorry to be asking such a basic question, but I am new to both skype and using a hotel's wifi for this purpose.
Thanks in advance to all who respond.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luxury Apartment Rental in Rome
- 2 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 3 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 4 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 5 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 6 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 7 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 8 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 9 Verona and Lake Garda
- 10 20 Days in Europe
- 11 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 12 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 13 Andalucia in December
- 14 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 15 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 16 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 17 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 18 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 19 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 20 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 21 4 days in switzerland
- 22 European Cooking Secrets
- 23 Basque country ideas
- 24 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 25 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!