I will arrive at Munich Airport on 27 April 2013 at 0600 Hrs for a 2 week trip to Austria and Germany. I would like to buy a SIM card at the airport for voice calling. Is there a place I can buy them at the Airport?
Since all the hotels I stay in will have a wifi, I am assuming the cheapest way to call / be in touch with family / friends will be using skype right? Sorry to be asking such a basic question, but I am new to both skype and using a hotel's wifi for this purpose.
Thanks in advance to all who respond.
Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 2 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 3 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 4 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 5 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 6 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 7 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 8 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 9 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 10 Things to do in/around Milan
- 11 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 12 Day Trips from Paris
- 13 Ireland's west coast
- 14 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 15 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 16 South of Switzerland
- 17 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 18 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 19 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 20 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 21 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 22 Home Base in Belgium
- 23 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 24 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 25 Rocamaxour