I will arrive at Munich Airport on 27 April 2013 at 0600 Hrs for a 2 week trip to Austria and Germany. I would like to buy a SIM card at the airport for voice calling. Is there a place I can buy them at the Airport?
Since all the hotels I stay in will have a wifi, I am assuming the cheapest way to call / be in touch with family / friends will be using skype right? Sorry to be asking such a basic question, but I am new to both skype and using a hotel's wifi for this purpose.
Thanks in advance to all who respond.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 2 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 3 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 4 Iceland in 4 days?
- 5 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 6 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 7 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 8 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 9 SIM card
- 10 Sixt insurance claim
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 13 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 14 Treck to drakolimni with children?
- 15 Europe itinerary
- 16 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 17 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 18 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 19 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 20 Munich-6 days in September
- 21 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 22 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 23 Enjoying England for a year!
- 24 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 25 Les bons plans de Whathello