I will arrive at Munich Airport on 27 April 2013 at 0600 Hrs for a 2 week trip to Austria and Germany. I would like to buy a SIM card at the airport for voice calling. Is there a place I can buy them at the Airport?
Since all the hotels I stay in will have a wifi, I am assuming the cheapest way to call / be in touch with family / friends will be using skype right? Sorry to be asking such a basic question, but I am new to both skype and using a hotel's wifi for this purpose.
Thanks in advance to all who respond.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 분석 사이트 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 quickest way to Prague
- 6 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 7 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 8 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 9 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 10 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 12 16 days in France and Italy
- 13 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 14 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 15 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 16 Amsterdam
- 17 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 18 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 19 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 20 Train / Calabria
- 21 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 22 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 23 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 24 Paris for children
- 25 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?