I will arrive at Munich Airport on 27 April 2013 at 0600 Hrs for a 2 week trip to Austria and Germany. I would like to buy a SIM card at the airport for voice calling. Is there a place I can buy them at the Airport?
Since all the hotels I stay in will have a wifi, I am assuming the cheapest way to call / be in touch with family / friends will be using skype right? Sorry to be asking such a basic question, but I am new to both skype and using a hotel's wifi for this purpose.
Thanks in advance to all who respond.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 2 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 3 Belgian airports
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 6 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 7 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 8 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 9 Greece Travel Advice
- 10 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 11 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 12 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 13 European Championship
- 14 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 15 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 16 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 17 Normandy - driving trip
- 18 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 19 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 20 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 21 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 22 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 23 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 24 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris
- 25 sim card