I will arrive at Munich Airport on 27 April 2013 at 0600 Hrs for a 2 week trip to Austria and Germany. I would like to buy a SIM card at the airport for voice calling. Is there a place I can buy them at the Airport?
Since all the hotels I stay in will have a wifi, I am assuming the cheapest way to call / be in touch with family / friends will be using skype right? Sorry to be asking such a basic question, but I am new to both skype and using a hotel's wifi for this purpose.
Thanks in advance to all who respond.
Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 history museums or locations
- 2 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 3 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 4 Budget family trip to Europe
- 5 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 6 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 7 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 8 caroline_venezia
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 11 Italy trip questions
- 12 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 13 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 14 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 15 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 16 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 17 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 18 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 19 Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
- 20 Where to stay Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, and Rome.
- 21 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 22 Suggestion for travel memories
- 23 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 24 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy