I will arrive at Munich Airport on 27 April 2013 at 0600 Hrs for a 2 week trip to Austria and Germany. I would like to buy a SIM card at the airport for voice calling. Is there a place I can buy them at the Airport?
Since all the hotels I stay in will have a wifi, I am assuming the cheapest way to call / be in touch with family / friends will be using skype right? Sorry to be asking such a basic question, but I am new to both skype and using a hotel's wifi for this purpose.
Thanks in advance to all who respond.
Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 1 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 4 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 5 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 6 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 7 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 8 Train travel in Europe
- 9 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 10 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 11 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 12 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 13 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 14 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 15 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 16 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 19 Prague Main Train Station
- 20 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 21 When to visit Provence updated info
- 22 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 23 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 24 Itinerary Questions
- 25 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes