I will arrive at Munich Airport on 27 April 2013 at 0600 Hrs for a 2 week trip to Austria and Germany. I would like to buy a SIM card at the airport for voice calling. Is there a place I can buy them at the Airport?
Since all the hotels I stay in will have a wifi, I am assuming the cheapest way to call / be in touch with family / friends will be using skype right? Sorry to be asking such a basic question, but I am new to both skype and using a hotel's wifi for this purpose.
Thanks in advance to all who respond.
Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 3 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 4 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 5 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 9 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 10 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 11 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 12 nearby cities to london
- 13 Hotel in Venice
- 14 9 days in turkey
- 15 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 18 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 19 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 20 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 23 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 24 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 25 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague