Yesterday I pre-booked a flight from Barcelona to San Sebastian and a friend (co-traveller) mentioned she thought it was unnecessary to pre-book.
My understanding is that it isn't necessary on some services, but on fast trains such as AVE (which the above trip is) you should pre-book because the prices can and do increase closer to the travel date.
So, I am wondering about whether or not to pre-book (whether the price will go up) for the following services:
1. Antibes to Monterosso (It appears that you can book part of the way here through the Italian Thello, which looks nice and flash and like a fast train service? However you can also book that on SNCF or the (regional?) Trenitalia (I think Thello is still part of Trenitalia though so am confused as to the different options. All services seem to take as long in the end, despite going different routes).
2. Monterosso to Padua
3. Padua to Rome OR Verona to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KASPERSKY password Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24/7
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 4 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 5 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 6 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 7 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 8 10 days in London in early December
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 14 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 15 tickets for Wimbledon
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 retruning to US with souveniers
- 18 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 19 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 20 Italy in January?
- 21 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 22 Iceland rental camper company
- 23 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 24 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 25 Iceland car rental agencies