Yesterday I pre-booked a flight from Barcelona to San Sebastian and a friend (co-traveller) mentioned she thought it was unnecessary to pre-book.
My understanding is that it isn't necessary on some services, but on fast trains such as AVE (which the above trip is) you should pre-book because the prices can and do increase closer to the travel date.
So, I am wondering about whether or not to pre-book (whether the price will go up) for the following services:
1. Antibes to Monterosso (It appears that you can book part of the way here through the Italian Thello, which looks nice and flash and like a fast train service? However you can also book that on SNCF or the (regional?) Trenitalia (I think Thello is still part of Trenitalia though so am confused as to the different options. All services seem to take as long in the end, despite going different routes).
2. Monterosso to Padua
3. Padua to Rome OR Verona to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토 」¶(→【ZVZ78.ＣoＭ】←)¶「m 안전한놀이터추천
- 2 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 3 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 4 사다리사이트 」¶(→【ZVZ78.ＣoＭ】←)¶「m 네임드사다리사이트추천
- 5 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 6 May get together in Paris
- 7 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 8 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 9 travel around Spain
- 10 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 11 Corsica
- 12 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 13 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 14 One day in Lille, France
- 15 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 YIKES!
- 20 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 21 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 22 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 23 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 24 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 25 Cash machines ATM