My fiance and I will be on our Honeymoon in July, the last leg of which will be spent on the Amalfi Coast. We've decided to stay in Praiano as opposed to Positano.
I looked at both Tramonto D'oro and Hotel Onda Verde. Both look great and have received positive reviews. Tramonto has a rooftop pool though I think Onda Verde is closer to the beach.Tramonto also has a honeymoon package that includes a dinner and boat trip to emeraldo grotto.
Can someone please weigh in? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Valencia, Spain
- 2 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 3 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 4 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 5 Train up the Jungfrau
- 6 Another Question re Scotland
- 7 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 8 Driver"s License & Language
- 9 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 11 credit and debit cards
- 12 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 13 May get together in Paris
- 14 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 15 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 16 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 17 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 18 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 19 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 20 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 21 Airfare to Italy
- 22 My Final Swiss Destination List
- 23 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 24 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 25 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...