My fiance and I will be on our Honeymoon in July, the last leg of which will be spent on the Amalfi Coast. We've decided to stay in Praiano as opposed to Positano.
I looked at both Tramonto D'oro and Hotel Onda Verde. Both look great and have received positive reviews. Tramonto has a rooftop pool though I think Onda Verde is closer to the beach.Tramonto also has a honeymoon package that includes a dinner and boat trip to emeraldo grotto.
Can someone please weigh in? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 2 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 3 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 4 One Way... trust or bust?
- 5 Portugal trains
- 6 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 7 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 8 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 9 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 11 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 12 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 13 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 14 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 15 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 16 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 17 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 18 Walking GPS?
- 19 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 20 Cost of Van from CDG
- 21 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 22 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 23 Has anyone used AtlasChoice for a car rental?
- 24 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 25 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland