My fiance and I will be on our Honeymoon in July, the last leg of which will be spent on the Amalfi Coast. We've decided to stay in Praiano as opposed to Positano.
I looked at both Tramonto D'oro and Hotel Onda Verde. Both look great and have received positive reviews. Tramonto has a rooftop pool though I think Onda Verde is closer to the beach.Tramonto also has a honeymoon package that includes a dinner and boat trip to emeraldo grotto.
Can someone please weigh in? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Departure Tax in UK
- 2 Switzerland itinerary help
- 3 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 4 Bank of America in Ireland?
- 5 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/
- 6 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 7 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 8 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 9 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 10 Austria
- 11 Norway Itinerary
- 12 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 13 Train Help
- 14 Dolomites October 14-18
- 15 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 16 Charles Degaulle question
- 17 Trains France/Switzerland
- 18 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 19 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 20 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 21 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 22 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 23 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 24 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 25 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?