My fiance and I will be on our Honeymoon in July, the last leg of which will be spent on the Amalfi Coast. We've decided to stay in Praiano as opposed to Positano.
I looked at both Tramonto D'oro and Hotel Onda Verde. Both look great and have received positive reviews. Tramonto has a rooftop pool though I think Onda Verde is closer to the beach.Tramonto also has a honeymoon package that includes a dinner and boat trip to emeraldo grotto.
Can someone please weigh in? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 2 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 3 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 4 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 5 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 6 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 7 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 8 PARIS
- 9 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 10 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 11 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 12 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 13 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 14 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 15 Airline to Rome
- 16 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 17 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 20 Stu Tower
- 21 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 22 First Solo Adventure
- 23 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 24 Trains in Italy
- 25 London and Paris - 3 days each