My fiance and I will be on our Honeymoon in July, the last leg of which will be spent on the Amalfi Coast. We've decided to stay in Praiano as opposed to Positano.
I looked at both Tramonto D'oro and Hotel Onda Verde. Both look great and have received positive reviews. Tramonto has a rooftop pool though I think Onda Verde is closer to the beach.Tramonto also has a honeymoon package that includes a dinner and boat trip to emeraldo grotto.
Can someone please weigh in? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 newstar 카지노【 NSTAR일이구.CoM 】 신용/믿음
- 2 싱가포르카지노べ✿【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】✿べ싱가포르카지노
- 3 라스베가스카지노べ❦【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❦べ라스베가스카지노
- 4 메가스포츠카지노べ❤【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❤べ메가스포츠카지노
- 5 보라카이카지노べ☬【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】☬べ보라카이카지노
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 http://soundcloudcommunity.org/follinique/
- 8 카지노블랙잭＼☯™【 UUX74.ZE.AM 】™☯／카지노블랙잭☥카지노
- 9 필리핀세부카지노べ✄【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】✄べ필리핀세부카지노
- 10 외국인전용카지노べ❤【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❤べ외국인전용카지노
- 11 시티랜드카지노べ☬【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】☬べ시티랜드카지노
- 12 파라다이스카지노べ☯【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】☯べ파라다이스카지노
- 13 Back from Paris
- 14 1 month in Europe
- 15 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 16 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 19 Paris hotels
- 20 London Hotels
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 25 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May