My fiance and I will be on our Honeymoon in July, the last leg of which will be spent on the Amalfi Coast. We've decided to stay in Praiano as opposed to Positano.
I looked at both Tramonto D'oro and Hotel Onda Verde. Both look great and have received positive reviews. Tramonto has a rooftop pool though I think Onda Verde is closer to the beach.Tramonto also has a honeymoon package that includes a dinner and boat trip to emeraldo grotto.
Can someone please weigh in? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 2 Amalfi Coast
- 3 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 4 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 5 3 nights in Madrid
- 6 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 7 Help me make this possible!
- 8 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 9 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 10 London Hotel - Different Request
- 11 IWM
- 12 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 13 alcazar question and seville advice
- 14 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 15 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 16 London in Winter Report
- 17 Iceland trip report!
- 18 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 21 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 22 Anniversary trip to France
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria