My fiance and I will be on our Honeymoon in July, the last leg of which will be spent on the Amalfi Coast. We've decided to stay in Praiano as opposed to Positano.
I looked at both Tramonto D'oro and Hotel Onda Verde. Both look great and have received positive reviews. Tramonto has a rooftop pool though I think Onda Verde is closer to the beach.Tramonto also has a honeymoon package that includes a dinner and boat trip to emeraldo grotto.
Can someone please weigh in? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 2 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 3 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 4 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 5 Piedmont as a destination
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 8 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 9 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 10 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 11 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 12 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 13 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 14 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 15 Passport proplems
- 16 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 17 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 18 Itinerary help...
- 19 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 20 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 21 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 22 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 23 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 24 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 25 Lisbon or Cascais in July