My fiance and I will be on our Honeymoon in July, the last leg of which will be spent on the Amalfi Coast. We've decided to stay in Praiano as opposed to Positano.
I looked at both Tramonto D'oro and Hotel Onda Verde. Both look great and have received positive reviews. Tramonto has a rooftop pool though I think Onda Verde is closer to the beach.Tramonto also has a honeymoon package that includes a dinner and boat trip to emeraldo grotto.
Can someone please weigh in? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 2 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 3 Dublin transportation help
- 4 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 5 Relaxing destinations?
- 6 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 7 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 8 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 9 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 10 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 11 Bandol port of call
- 12 Staying in Vienna and Prague
- 13 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 14 where to stay in Malta
- 15 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 16 Road maps for Iceland
- 17 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 18 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 19 Tips for 2 week travel in Europe of college students
- 20 Choosing cruise excursion activities on Italy stops with kids
- 21 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 22 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 23 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 24 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 25 spanish winery region(s)