My fiance and I will be on our Honeymoon in July, the last leg of which will be spent on the Amalfi Coast. We've decided to stay in Praiano as opposed to Positano.
I looked at both Tramonto D'oro and Hotel Onda Verde. Both look great and have received positive reviews. Tramonto has a rooftop pool though I think Onda Verde is closer to the beach.Tramonto also has a honeymoon package that includes a dinner and boat trip to emeraldo grotto.
Can someone please weigh in? Thanks.
Praiano---Tramonto D'oro vs Hotel Onda Verde
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 2 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 3 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 4 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 5 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 6 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 7 My poppy arrived today!
- 8 Southwestern England
- 9 Requesting help with Spain Itin - Couple with 12 YO
- 10 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 11 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 12 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 13 Central European train travel
- 14 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 15 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 16 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 17 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 18 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 19 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 20 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 21 Train tickets within Italy
- 22 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 23 Is Jungfraujoch worth the trip for a CLAUSTROPHOBIC person?
- 24 Barcelona -which discount tickets? - museums and Gaudi
- 25 11 day Swiss and Italy