My fiance and I will be on our Honeymoon in July, the last leg of which will be spent on the Amalfi Coast. We've decided to stay in Praiano as opposed to Positano.
I looked at both Tramonto D'oro and Hotel Onda Verde. Both look great and have received positive reviews. Tramonto has a rooftop pool though I think Onda Verde is closer to the beach.Tramonto also has a honeymoon package that includes a dinner and boat trip to emeraldo grotto.
Can someone please weigh in? Thanks.
Praiano---Tramonto D'oro vs Hotel Onda Verde
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 2 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 3 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 4 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 5 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 6 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 7 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 8 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 9 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 10 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 11 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 12 men's shoes spain
- 13 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 14 Unique Venice Activity
- 15 Traveling in France by train
- 16 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 17 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 20 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 21 London visit
- 22 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 23 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 24 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 25 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?