On the last day of our honeymoon we are leaving Praiano and would like to see Pompeii on the way back to Naples. Can anyone suggest the best way to do this? I looked into a private driver and the thing that turned me off is the 50 euro an hour charge for the waiting time in Pompeii while we tour.
Also, is a tour guide necessary for the ruins? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 2 First time in Greece
- 3 Please critique my itinerary
- 4 Freiburg to Zell am See
- 5 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 6 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 7 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 8 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 11 2 Days in Bologna
- 12 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 13 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 14 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 15 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 16 Ireland with teen daughter
- 17 One day Ephesus tour Company
- 18 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 19 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 20 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 21 toarmina or cefalu
- 22 Danube Germany or Hungary
- 23 London Pass or No?
- 24 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 25 Sankt Goar to Cologne