On the last day of our honeymoon we are leaving Praiano and would like to see Pompeii on the way back to Naples. Can anyone suggest the best way to do this? I looked into a private driver and the thing that turned me off is the 50 euro an hour charge for the waiting time in Pompeii while we tour.
Also, is a tour guide necessary for the ruins? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Healthy eating in Rome
- 2 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 3 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 4 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 5 Itenerary Opinion
- 6 Shoppingin Spain
- 7 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 8 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 9 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 10 Ecstacy of St. Teresa Under Renovation?
- 11 London-Paris solo trip
- 12 Where to stay around Munich
- 13 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 14 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 15 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 16 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 17 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 18 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 19 Daytrip Ideas from Assisi (leaving this Saturday)
- 20 Northern Spain
- 21 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 22 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 23 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 24 French Prem Train Fares
- 25 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!