On the last day of our honeymoon we are leaving Praiano and would like to see Pompeii on the way back to Naples. Can anyone suggest the best way to do this? I looked into a private driver and the thing that turned me off is the 50 euro an hour charge for the waiting time in Pompeii while we tour.
Also, is a tour guide necessary for the ruins? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Championship
- 2 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 3 Departure Tax in UK
- 4 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 5 Parking in Italy
- 6 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 7 FAQs
- 8 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 9 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 10 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 11 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 12 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 13 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 14 1 week in Malaga
- 15 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 16 Inside of that plastic area you’ll see lights
- 17 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 18 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 19 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 20 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 21 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 22 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 23 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 24 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 25 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe