On the last day of our honeymoon we are leaving Praiano and would like to see Pompeii on the way back to Naples. Can anyone suggest the best way to do this? I looked into a private driver and the thing that turned me off is the 50 euro an hour charge for the waiting time in Pompeii while we tour.
Also, is a tour guide necessary for the ruins? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 3 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 4 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 5 4 week trip Turkey
- 6 Advices about our itiniary
- 7 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 8 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 9 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 10 Paris Under Seige...
- 11 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 12 What to take to Germany
- 13 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 14 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 15 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 16 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 17 Scotland Trip
- 18 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 19 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 20 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 21 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 22 Private transportation
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 24 Suggestions for travel
- 25 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks