On the last day of our honeymoon we are leaving Praiano and would like to see Pompeii on the way back to Naples. Can anyone suggest the best way to do this? I looked into a private driver and the thing that turned me off is the 50 euro an hour charge for the waiting time in Pompeii while we tour.
Also, is a tour guide necessary for the ruins? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 2 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 3 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 4 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 5 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 6 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 7 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 8 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 9 Day trips to Florence, Venice - Any Recommended Tour Companies
- 10 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 11 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 12 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 13 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 14 Shopping in Paris
- 15 8 day visit to Portugal
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 Croatia Itenerary
- 18 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 19 Schengen visa
- 20 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 21 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 22 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 23 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 24 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 25 Croatia in 16 days