On the last day of our honeymoon we are leaving Praiano and would like to see Pompeii on the way back to Naples. Can anyone suggest the best way to do this? I looked into a private driver and the thing that turned me off is the 50 euro an hour charge for the waiting time in Pompeii while we tour.
Also, is a tour guide necessary for the ruins? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 2 Hotels in Barcelona
- 3 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 4 Ann Frank House
- 5 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 6 short trip klon to koblenz
- 7 Paris Visite pass
- 8 Blonde in Amsterdam & Paris: Van Gogh, Gables & the Gare d'Orsay
- 9 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 10 Barcelona Itinerary
- 11 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 12 A week in Vienna
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 Bath or Exeter
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 17 air conditioning
- 18 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 19 Backpacking Europe with my Bestfriend (18yo f)
- 20 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 21 Self-driving in Iceland
- 22 Spain (Ibiza or Majorca)
- 23 Trip Report: Berlin
- 24 German itinerary advice ending in Baltic cruise
- 25 Turkey Draft Itinerary