On the last day of our honeymoon we are leaving Praiano and would like to see Pompeii on the way back to Naples. Can anyone suggest the best way to do this? I looked into a private driver and the thing that turned me off is the 50 euro an hour charge for the waiting time in Pompeii while we tour.
Also, is a tour guide necessary for the ruins? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 3 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 4 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 5 Day trips from Uzes
- 6 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 7 La baule and La Rochelle compared to Biarritz and st malo
- 8 Visiting the Black Forest
- 9 Barcelona to Morocco
- 10 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 11 Laundry - Ireland?
- 12 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 13 AVE train tickets questions.
- 14 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 15 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 16 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 17 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 18 Rome to Positano
- 19 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 20 Naples or Genoa
- 21 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 22 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 23 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 24 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 25 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome