On the last day of our honeymoon we are leaving Praiano and would like to see Pompeii on the way back to Naples. Can anyone suggest the best way to do this? I looked into a private driver and the thing that turned me off is the 50 euro an hour charge for the waiting time in Pompeii while we tour.
Also, is a tour guide necessary for the ruins? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 2 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 3 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 4 Ravello to Paestum
- 5 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 6 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 7 London Itinerary and Questions
- 8 MiFi in Italy
- 9 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 10 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 11 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 12 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 13 Barcelona completely overrated
- 14 French lavender and cottages
- 15 What Greek islands should I visit
- 16 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 17 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 18 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 19 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 20 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 21 Spain Itinerary Help
- 22 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 23 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 24 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 25 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers