On the last day of our honeymoon we are leaving Praiano and would like to see Pompeii on the way back to Naples. Can anyone suggest the best way to do this? I looked into a private driver and the thing that turned me off is the 50 euro an hour charge for the waiting time in Pompeii while we tour.
Also, is a tour guide necessary for the ruins? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 가입 머니 ≪접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 무료황금성 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 무료바다이야기 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 5 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 6 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 7 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 8 2 weeks Europe trip
- 9 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 10 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 11 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 12 Transportation
- 13 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 14 4 days in Provence in early June
- 15 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 16 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 17 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 18 Leather goods in Florence
- 19 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 20 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 21 France Itinerary Advice
- 22 dinner jackets
- 23 Trip to Rome
- 24 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 25 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar