I am trying to get an idea of what the best way is to spend our time at the end of our honeymoon. We will be going in July stopping in Venice and Rome first, flying home from Naples after 4 days on the Amalfi coast. We are staying at the Tramonto D'oro and while we want this to be the relaxing portion of the trip we don't want to miss anything either. We definitely want to see Pompeii and one of the islands (Capri or Ischia). Does it make sense to visit Pompeii on the way from Naples to Praiano? Any suggestions on a day trip to either Capri or Ischia would be appreciated. The rest of the time I imagine would be spent in Positano (beach, restaurants) or maybe a boat tour of the rest of the coast. I realize it's not very much time but I appreciate the feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 2 sfo to europe
- 3 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 4 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 5 Italian Riviera
- 6 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 7 Switzerland in mid-April
- 8 Rue des Rosiers
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 11 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 12 Hamam Istanbul?
- 13 Holiday in Austria
- 14 Paris Under Seige...
- 15 First Trip to Europe!
- 16 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 17 visa appointment experience
- 18 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 19 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 20 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 21 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 22 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 23 Scotland Trip
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 25 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens