I am trying to get an idea of what the best way is to spend our time at the end of our honeymoon. We will be going in July stopping in Venice and Rome first, flying home from Naples after 4 days on the Amalfi coast. We are staying at the Tramonto D'oro and while we want this to be the relaxing portion of the trip we don't want to miss anything either. We definitely want to see Pompeii and one of the islands (Capri or Ischia). Does it make sense to visit Pompeii on the way from Naples to Praiano? Any suggestions on a day trip to either Capri or Ischia would be appreciated. The rest of the time I imagine would be spent in Positano (beach, restaurants) or maybe a boat tour of the rest of the coast. I realize it's not very much time but I appreciate the feedback.
Praiano Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 1 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 2 Traveling within Italy
- 3 Europe Tour Companies May/June 2014 (24 yr old & Nana)
- 4 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 5 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas
- 6 Sad news: Le Drouot, 103 rue Richelieu, is no more
- 7 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 8 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 9 Prague to Poland
- 10 An American Solo in Paris - My itinerary (Help)
- 11 110 Taillevant Paris (Dining Room or with the Sommeliers)
- 12 Roof Collapses on London's Crowded Appollo Theatre...
- 13 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 14 Berlin (with Dresden) Trip Report
- 15 8 days in Malta - Itinerary Suggestions
- 16 3 days in Barcelona
- 17 Santorini Hotel
- 18 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 19 Am I too fat too travel?
- 20 DeGaulle Airport
- 21 9 nights in Ireland
- 22 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 23 Do Cabs in Rome accept credit card for payment?
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!