I am trying to get an idea of what the best way is to spend our time at the end of our honeymoon. We will be going in July stopping in Venice and Rome first, flying home from Naples after 4 days on the Amalfi coast. We are staying at the Tramonto D'oro and while we want this to be the relaxing portion of the trip we don't want to miss anything either. We definitely want to see Pompeii and one of the islands (Capri or Ischia). Does it make sense to visit Pompeii on the way from Naples to Praiano? Any suggestions on a day trip to either Capri or Ischia would be appreciated. The rest of the time I imagine would be spent in Positano (beach, restaurants) or maybe a boat tour of the rest of the coast. I realize it's not very much time but I appreciate the feedback.
Praiano Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 2 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 3 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 4 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 5 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 6 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 7 England in 7 days
- 8 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 9 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 10 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 11 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 12 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 13 To Prague or not to Prague
- 14 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 15 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 16 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 17 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 Ireland's west coast
- 20 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 21 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 22 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 23 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 24 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 25 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?