I am trying to get an idea of what the best way is to spend our time at the end of our honeymoon. We will be going in July stopping in Venice and Rome first, flying home from Naples after 4 days on the Amalfi coast. We are staying at the Tramonto D'oro and while we want this to be the relaxing portion of the trip we don't want to miss anything either. We definitely want to see Pompeii and one of the islands (Capri or Ischia). Does it make sense to visit Pompeii on the way from Naples to Praiano? Any suggestions on a day trip to either Capri or Ischia would be appreciated. The rest of the time I imagine would be spent in Positano (beach, restaurants) or maybe a boat tour of the rest of the coast. I realize it's not very much time but I appreciate the feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 2 생방송카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블생방송카지노
- 3 생중계카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블생중계카지노
- 4 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 5 House Hunting in France
- 6 온라인카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블온라인카지노
- 7 실시간카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블실시간카지노
- 8 아시아카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블아시아카지노
- 9 아시안카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블아시안카지노
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Itinerary Tweaking
- 12 Itinerary Help
- 13 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 14 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Hotel in Vienna
- 17 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 18 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 19 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 20 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 21 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 22 Amalfi Coast help
- 23 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 24 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 25 family holiday Rome&Venice