I am trying to get an idea of what the best way is to spend our time at the end of our honeymoon. We will be going in July stopping in Venice and Rome first, flying home from Naples after 4 days on the Amalfi coast. We are staying at the Tramonto D'oro and while we want this to be the relaxing portion of the trip we don't want to miss anything either. We definitely want to see Pompeii and one of the islands (Capri or Ischia). Does it make sense to visit Pompeii on the way from Naples to Praiano? Any suggestions on a day trip to either Capri or Ischia would be appreciated. The rest of the time I imagine would be spent in Positano (beach, restaurants) or maybe a boat tour of the rest of the coast. I realize it's not very much time but I appreciate the feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바둑이게임 ※연결 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 2 Killarney
- 3 Where to go!?
- 4 경륜 ▶ 홈피:≫ftx499.com≪
- 5 바둑tv ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 6 First time in Bulgaria
- 7 현금바둑이 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 8 Vacation
- 9 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 바둑이사이트 ≪ 접속주소 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 12 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 13 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 14 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 17 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 18 Walking itinerary in England?
- 19 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 20 Dog friendly hotels
- 21 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 22 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 23 Cambridge in May
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!