I am trying to get an idea of what the best way is to spend our time at the end of our honeymoon. We will be going in July stopping in Venice and Rome first, flying home from Naples after 4 days on the Amalfi coast. We are staying at the Tramonto D'oro and while we want this to be the relaxing portion of the trip we don't want to miss anything either. We definitely want to see Pompeii and one of the islands (Capri or Ischia). Does it make sense to visit Pompeii on the way from Naples to Praiano? Any suggestions on a day trip to either Capri or Ischia would be appreciated. The rest of the time I imagine would be spent in Positano (beach, restaurants) or maybe a boat tour of the rest of the coast. I realize it's not very much time but I appreciate the feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage Storage
- 2 아시안바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 빅브라더카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 4 나인카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 5 LIsbon
- 6 강원랜드카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 7 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 8 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 9 Back from Paris
- 10 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 11 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 12 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 13 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 Another tipping question: concierges
- 15 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 16 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 21 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 22 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 23 Trip suggestion
- 24 Spain in July
- 25 Summer Travel order