I am trying to get an idea of what the best way is to spend our time at the end of our honeymoon. We will be going in July stopping in Venice and Rome first, flying home from Naples after 4 days on the Amalfi coast. We are staying at the Tramonto D'oro and while we want this to be the relaxing portion of the trip we don't want to miss anything either. We definitely want to see Pompeii and one of the islands (Capri or Ischia). Does it make sense to visit Pompeii on the way from Naples to Praiano? Any suggestions on a day trip to either Capri or Ischia would be appreciated. The rest of the time I imagine would be spent in Positano (beach, restaurants) or maybe a boat tour of the rest of the coast. I realize it's not very much time but I appreciate the feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노주소ᛠ【RAM300.COM】ᛠ 바카라 이용방법
- 2 카지노사이트ᛞ【RAM300.COM】ᛞ 파라다이스 카지노
- 3 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 4 Azores
- 5 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 6 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 7 Connection time in Athens?
- 8 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 9 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 10 Short Trip in July
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 13 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 14 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 17 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 18 Escorted Tours
- 19 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 20 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 21 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 24 2 Months in Sicily
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?