I am trying to get an idea of what the best way is to spend our time at the end of our honeymoon. We will be going in July stopping in Venice and Rome first, flying home from Naples after 4 days on the Amalfi coast. We are staying at the Tramonto D'oro and while we want this to be the relaxing portion of the trip we don't want to miss anything either. We definitely want to see Pompeii and one of the islands (Capri or Ischia). Does it make sense to visit Pompeii on the way from Naples to Praiano? Any suggestions on a day trip to either Capri or Ischia would be appreciated. The rest of the time I imagine would be spent in Positano (beach, restaurants) or maybe a boat tour of the rest of the coast. I realize it's not very much time but I appreciate the feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 2 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 3 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 4 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 5 35 Days?
- 6 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 7 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 8 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 9 Long weekend in Albania
- 10 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 11 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 12 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 13 car rental
- 14 Munich and....???
- 15 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 16 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 19 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 20 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Northern Ireland ideas
- 23 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 24 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 25 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.