I am trying to get an idea of what the best way is to spend our time at the end of our honeymoon. We will be going in July stopping in Venice and Rome first, flying home from Naples after 4 days on the Amalfi coast. We are staying at the Tramonto D'oro and while we want this to be the relaxing portion of the trip we don't want to miss anything either. We definitely want to see Pompeii and one of the islands (Capri or Ischia). Does it make sense to visit Pompeii on the way from Naples to Praiano? Any suggestions on a day trip to either Capri or Ischia would be appreciated. The rest of the time I imagine would be spent in Positano (beach, restaurants) or maybe a boat tour of the rest of the coast. I realize it's not very much time but I appreciate the feedback.
Praiano Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 4 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 5 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 6 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 7 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 10 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 11 22 year olds in Europe
- 12 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 13 Granada
- 14 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 15 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 16 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 17 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 18 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 19 Coffee in Naples
- 20 A Sardinia trip report
- 21 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 22 First time Ireland trip
- 23 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 24 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth