I am trying to get an idea of what the best way is to spend our time at the end of our honeymoon. We will be going in July stopping in Venice and Rome first, flying home from Naples after 4 days on the Amalfi coast. We are staying at the Tramonto D'oro and while we want this to be the relaxing portion of the trip we don't want to miss anything either. We definitely want to see Pompeii and one of the islands (Capri or Ischia). Does it make sense to visit Pompeii on the way from Naples to Praiano? Any suggestions on a day trip to either Capri or Ischia would be appreciated. The rest of the time I imagine would be spent in Positano (beach, restaurants) or maybe a boat tour of the rest of the coast. I realize it's not very much time but I appreciate the feedback.
Praiano Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 21 days
- 2 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 3 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 4 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 5 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 6 nearby cities to london
- 7 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 8 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 11 Swiss rail passes
- 12 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 13 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 14 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 15 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 16 Augsburg with kids
- 17 train to Vernon France
- 18 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Hotel in Venice
- 21 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 22 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 23 A drive in Europe
- 24 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 25 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba