I am trying to get an idea of what the best way is to spend our time at the end of our honeymoon. We will be going in July stopping in Venice and Rome first, flying home from Naples after 4 days on the Amalfi coast. We are staying at the Tramonto D'oro and while we want this to be the relaxing portion of the trip we don't want to miss anything either. We definitely want to see Pompeii and one of the islands (Capri or Ischia). Does it make sense to visit Pompeii on the way from Naples to Praiano? Any suggestions on a day trip to either Capri or Ischia would be appreciated. The rest of the time I imagine would be spent in Positano (beach, restaurants) or maybe a boat tour of the rest of the coast. I realize it's not very much time but I appreciate the feedback.
Praiano Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-6 weeks
- 2 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 3 France, Italy and Greec
- 4 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 5 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 6 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 7 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 8 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 9 Venice Banning Fodors
- 10 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 13 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 14 Eiffel tower tickets
- 15 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 16 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 20 Rome---August and September
- 21 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 22 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 23 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 24 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 25 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015