I am trying to get an idea of what the best way is to spend our time at the end of our honeymoon. We will be going in July stopping in Venice and Rome first, flying home from Naples after 4 days on the Amalfi coast. We are staying at the Tramonto D'oro and while we want this to be the relaxing portion of the trip we don't want to miss anything either. We definitely want to see Pompeii and one of the islands (Capri or Ischia). Does it make sense to visit Pompeii on the way from Naples to Praiano? Any suggestions on a day trip to either Capri or Ischia would be appreciated. The rest of the time I imagine would be spent in Positano (beach, restaurants) or maybe a boat tour of the rest of the coast. I realize it's not very much time but I appreciate the feedback.
Praiano Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Duoro river cruises
- 3 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 4 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 5 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 6 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 9 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 10 Small group for Colosseum
- 11 SIM card for eastern europe
- 12 Munich and Dachau
- 13 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 14 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 15 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 16 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 19 21 Days in Central Europe
- 20 Three days in Spain
- 21 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 22 car rental advice in Portugal
- 23 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 24 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 25 Driving to Paris... Parking?