I am trying to get an idea of what the best way is to spend our time at the end of our honeymoon. We will be going in July stopping in Venice and Rome first, flying home from Naples after 4 days on the Amalfi coast. We are staying at the Tramonto D'oro and while we want this to be the relaxing portion of the trip we don't want to miss anything either. We definitely want to see Pompeii and one of the islands (Capri or Ischia). Does it make sense to visit Pompeii on the way from Naples to Praiano? Any suggestions on a day trip to either Capri or Ischia would be appreciated. The rest of the time I imagine would be spent in Positano (beach, restaurants) or maybe a boat tour of the rest of the coast. I realize it's not very much time but I appreciate the feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 2 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 3 Our European adventures
- 4 Spain Trip Report
- 5 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 6 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 7 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 8 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 9 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 10 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 11 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 12 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 13 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 14 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 15 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 16 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 17 20 free days of Europe
- 18 CDG international flight
- 19 12 days europe
- 20 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 21 Budapest on a budget
- 22 Seville in late January
- 23 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 24 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 25 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old