I am trying to get an idea of what the best way is to spend our time at the end of our honeymoon. We will be going in July stopping in Venice and Rome first, flying home from Naples after 4 days on the Amalfi coast. We are staying at the Tramonto D'oro and while we want this to be the relaxing portion of the trip we don't want to miss anything either. We definitely want to see Pompeii and one of the islands (Capri or Ischia). Does it make sense to visit Pompeii on the way from Naples to Praiano? Any suggestions on a day trip to either Capri or Ischia would be appreciated. The rest of the time I imagine would be spent in Positano (beach, restaurants) or maybe a boat tour of the rest of the coast. I realize it's not very much time but I appreciate the feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 2 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 3 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 4 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 5 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 6 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 7 Bursa/Iznik
- 8 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 9 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 10 Best of Norway
- 11 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 12 Charming areas to explore in London
- 13 Hidden Gems outside Munich
- 14 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 15 credit and debit cards
- 16 Luggage storage Vienna railway
- 17 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 18 Another Question re Scotland
- 19 Transportation and things to do around Malta from the Westin Dragona?
- 20 Accommodation Goze and Ostia Antic
- 21 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 22 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 23 Tattoos in Italy
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?