I am trying to get an idea of what the best way is to spend our time at the end of our honeymoon. We will be going in July stopping in Venice and Rome first, flying home from Naples after 4 days on the Amalfi coast. We are staying at the Tramonto D'oro and while we want this to be the relaxing portion of the trip we don't want to miss anything either. We definitely want to see Pompeii and one of the islands (Capri or Ischia). Does it make sense to visit Pompeii on the way from Naples to Praiano? Any suggestions on a day trip to either Capri or Ischia would be appreciated. The rest of the time I imagine would be spent in Positano (beach, restaurants) or maybe a boat tour of the rest of the coast. I realize it's not very much time but I appreciate the feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노주소■▥■『coc100.CoM』■▤■슈퍼카지노せ슈퍼카지노
- 2 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 3 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 6 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 7 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 10 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 11 Studying art in English in venice
- 12 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 13 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 14 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 15 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 16 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 17 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 20 French language immersion schools in France
- 21 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 22 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 23 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 24 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 25 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area