Long time reader but first time posting. May 1st my family and I have rented a villa for a week in Praiano Italy. This is our third trip to Italy but our first time this far south. Not driving this time...train and sita bus. Plan on day tripping from there to the surrounding towns and just hanging out. We're not big on historical sites just want to eat / sip wine / shop and enjoy the views. Interested in mom and pop "non" tourist eateries, speak a little Italian. Would like to hear from anyone about their best restaurant finds from Positano to Ravello, mainly in Praiano where we will be based. I have read all of Ira's escapades and wanted to see if anyone had anything else to add.
Thanks...for any info you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 2 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 3 Milos beach stay
- 4 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 5 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 6 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 8 Whistle stop family road trip
- 9 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 10 Tourist Perspective On Croatia
- 11 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 12 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 13 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 14 Appenzell in December?
- 15 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 16 Sao Vicente Hike on Madeira
- 17 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 18 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 19 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 20 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 23 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 24 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 25 Getting to Naxos and Santorini