Long time reader but first time posting. May 1st my family and I have rented a villa for a week in Praiano Italy. This is our third trip to Italy but our first time this far south. Not driving this time...train and sita bus. Plan on day tripping from there to the surrounding towns and just hanging out. We're not big on historical sites just want to eat / sip wine / shop and enjoy the views. Interested in mom and pop "non" tourist eateries, speak a little Italian. Would like to hear from anyone about their best restaurant finds from Positano to Ravello, mainly in Praiano where we will be based. I have read all of Ira's escapades and wanted to see if anyone had anything else to add.
Thanks...for any info you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 2 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 3 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 4 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 5 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 6 10 day Italy
- 7 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 8 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 9 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 Prague itinerary advice
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Santorini lodging
- 14 Ireland
- 15 Killarney
- 16 Italian car factory tours
- 17 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 18 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 21 Self drive tour companies
- 22 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 23 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 24 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 25 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?