Long time reader but first time posting. May 1st my family and I have rented a villa for a week in Praiano Italy. This is our third trip to Italy but our first time this far south. Not driving this time...train and sita bus. Plan on day tripping from there to the surrounding towns and just hanging out. We're not big on historical sites just want to eat / sip wine / shop and enjoy the views. Interested in mom and pop "non" tourist eateries, speak a little Italian. Would like to hear from anyone about their best restaurant finds from Positano to Ravello, mainly in Praiano where we will be based. I have read all of Ira's escapades and wanted to see if anyone had anything else to add.
Thanks...for any info you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens Help
- 2 Crete Holiday
- 3 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 4 Travel in Europe
- 5 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 6 Whathello Paris
- 7 Rome to Venice
- 8 Bordeaux to Nice
- 9 One free day in Barcelona
- 10 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 11 November in Rome
- 12 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 13 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 14 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 17 Sicily help
- 18 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 19 Christmas markets
- 20 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 21 PARIS
- 22 Germany or Sweden
- 23 Alitala
- 24 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 25 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?