We have booked our tickets from Praha to Nuernberg by bus on dbahn website. Please can you advise from where do we board the bus at the main train station.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How big backpack do I need?
- 2 Itinerary help please!
- 3 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 4 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 5 Laundry - Ireland?
- 6 Naples or Genoa
- 7 Prague on a budget...
- 8 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 9 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 10 Holiday Itinerary
- 11 Itinerary Help!
- 12 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 13 Spain in November
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 16 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 17 AVE train tickets questions.
- 18 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 19 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 20 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 23 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 24 December in Slovenia
- 25 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4