I'll be visiting Prague for the first time this June and will have four and a half days to explore. I'm traveling with two friends, and they look to me (as a slightly more seasoned traveler) to make some preliminary plans. So I am turning to my reliable Fodor's posters for their advice. What is on your must-see list, and while I'm at it, do you have any must-eat-here restaurant recommendations? Your thoughts will be a great starting list for me, so thank you in advance!
Prague: your favorites and must-sees?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 2 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 3 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 4 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 5 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 6 Taormina Sicily
- 7 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 8 Portugal in January
- 9 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 10 choosing seats at La Scala
- 11 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 12 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 13 Day trips from Lisbon
- 14 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 15 Paris and where else?
- 16 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 17 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 18 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 19 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 20 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 21 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 22 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 23 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 24 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 25 Italian Lakes