I'll be visiting Prague for the first time this June and will have four and a half days to explore. I'm traveling with two friends, and they look to me (as a slightly more seasoned traveler) to make some preliminary plans. So I am turning to my reliable Fodor's posters for their advice. What is on your must-see list, and while I'm at it, do you have any must-eat-here restaurant recommendations? Your thoughts will be a great starting list for me, so thank you in advance!
Prague: your favorites and must-sees?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 2 Europe in December for 10 days
- 3 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?
- 4 Italy - unusually so
- 5 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 6 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 7 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 8 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 9 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 10 England/EPL family vacation
- 11 4 Months in Europe
- 12 Never To Return
- 13 Tipping in the UK
- 14 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 15 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 16 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 17 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 18 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 19 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 20 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 21 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 22 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 23 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 24 London city Best option for transit
- 25 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen