I'll be visiting Prague for the first time this June and will have four and a half days to explore. I'm traveling with two friends, and they look to me (as a slightly more seasoned traveler) to make some preliminary plans. So I am turning to my reliable Fodor's posters for their advice. What is on your must-see list, and while I'm at it, do you have any must-eat-here restaurant recommendations? Your thoughts will be a great starting list for me, so thank you in advance!
Prague: your favorites and must-sees?
- 1 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 2 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 3 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 4 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 5 Rome & Southern Italy
- 6 Paris trip report
- 7 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 8 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 9 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 10 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 11 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 12 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 13 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 14 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 15 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 16 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 17 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 18 Istanbul in April
- 19 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 20 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 21 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 22 Paris Recommendations
- 23 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 24 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 25 Paris in 8 days ALONE