I'll be visiting Prague for the first time this June and will have four and a half days to explore. I'm traveling with two friends, and they look to me (as a slightly more seasoned traveler) to make some preliminary plans. So I am turning to my reliable Fodor's posters for their advice. What is on your must-see list, and while I'm at it, do you have any must-eat-here restaurant recommendations? Your thoughts will be a great starting list for me, so thank you in advance!
Prague: your favorites and must-sees?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Small group for Colosseum
- 4 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 5 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 6 Useful website for France
- 7 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 8 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 9 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 10 Munich and Dachau
- 11 London visit
- 12 Duoro river cruises
- 13 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 14 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 15 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 16 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 17 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 18 SIM card for eastern europe
- 19 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 20 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 21 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 22 Madrid and London
- 23 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Three days in Spain