We begin our journey in September 2015. Most of the travel plans are finalized, but I have a few questions.
We arrive to Prague ( 4 Nights) and have a hotel near the Old town square and the clock.
I rented a van for our group of 5 and we will drive 4 hours to Wroclaw (2 Nights) and visit family there. We will drive to Boleslawiec and tour the Polish Potter factories and most likely add to our collections. Then a 4 hour drive to Krakow (4 Nights)! This is the heart of our trip. Cousins are traveling from Gdansk to meet with us along with cousins that reside in Krakow and surroundings. There will be Vodka and many toasts to the health of the family. Finally, we fly to Vienna (3 nights) and take a 1 day trip down the Danube and drink some Austrian wines... then a long flight home and back to work....
First question: Prague... I have located a private guide and would like suggestions for areas and streets to see. Our guide will accommodate the day to what we would like to see. Are there any suggestions? I think we will do one day tour around the castle grounds, but Prague has so much to offer... it is hard to choose! We would like to see more than just the Bridge, the Cathedral and Castle. I have delegated time to just wander around, shop and have a beverage, but this is a first trip to Prague for everyone and I want to make it a great memory.
(In Wroclaw & Krakow we will be in the hands of family so no questions there.)
Second question: Vienna... Klimt. We would like to find Klimt paintings, more like a scavenger hunt for a day. I think this will take us to many of the major sights. Any ideas???
Thank you for any ideas you might have!!! I have been working and saving and finally have a short break from school to finalize the trip. All suggestions will be appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷스코어＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안바카라⇒문카지노
- 2 생중계카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노∥안전한바카라사이트
- 3 Cell Phone Question
- 4 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 5 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 6 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 7 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 10 Campervan in Croatia
- 11 advance tickets?
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 14 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 15 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 18 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 19 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 20 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 21 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?