We are planning our holiday for May 2013 to Prague. We are 2 adults and 2 children of 11 years and 10 years.
We are planning to stay in Prague for 4-5 nights and then move to Dresden 3 nights and then Berlin 4-5 nights and fly out of Hamburg. If we take this route, can we squeeze in a couple of nights in a scenic moutain resort as the kids enjoy the mountains and the cable cars etc. In May would these places be really warm as we prefer cooler climate.
Alternately, we were thinking of Prague 4-5 nights, then Cesky Krumlov for 2 nights, Salzburg for 3 nights and fly out of Munich with 3 nights in Zell Am See .
Which of the above itineraries would you recommend and why.
Our tickets are not booked so we are flexible with the dates.
Have researched this forum on things to do etc. but need guidance on the following :
How do we book cheap train tickets for Prague to Dresden. Will dbahn allow us to buy tickets for a point outside Germany? Is there any cheap regional ticket we can use within Czech Republic (something similar to Lander ticket in Germany). In case we opt for second routing then how do we buy bus tickets from Prague to Cesky Krumlov.
Any suggestions/recommendations are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 2 What Greek islands should I visit
- 3 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 4 baltic capitals
- 5 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 6 Major quake in central Itay
- 7 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 8 One quick week -- where in France?
- 9 Brugge or Ghent?
- 10 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin
- 11 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 12 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 13 3 days with a Swindon base
- 14 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 15 Local markets in Italy
- 16 http://www.muscle4power.com/jack-hammer-xl-reviews/
- 17 part to half has been Georgia residence
- 18 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 19 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 20 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 21 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 22 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 23 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 24 Sicily transportation
- 25 Car Rental at Malaga Port