We are planning a trip through Austria in September, and have time to go to just one more city outside of that itinerary. We thought of Prague or Budapest, and would be interested in the thoughts of someone who has visited both, as opposed to having lived in one or the other. We have already traveled before in Germany, Switzerland and Italy.
Prague vs. Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 4 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 5 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 6 7 days in Greece
- 7 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 8 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 London hotel
- 11 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 12 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 16 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 19 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 20 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Paris in April?
- 23 Prague - Tram #22
- 24 car rental companies Italy
- 25 Edinburgh To St. Andrews