A quick background: our 'original' plan was to fly into Prague - train to Vienna - train to Croatia. We decided to cut out Prague and fly into Vienna so that we could spend more time in Prague (we wanted one other country, which is why we chose Vienna to visit for a short time). It turns out one of our fellow travelers really wants to do Prague.
So after planning for 2 weeks, changing schedules around, I'm at a loss as to the best way to do this. Our dates are set: 7/17 to Prague. 7/28 fly out of Split (open jaw ticket).
I realize it's a crazy, fast trip, but that is the way it's going to have to be. So with that being said we are thinking of staying in prague for 2 nights, then training to Vienna for 2 nights and then onto Zagreb - hitting Castle area in nothern Zagreb and ending in Split. We will rent a car once leaving Zagreb. Does it make more sense to fly from Prague to Zagreb and cut-out the 2 nights in Vienna and taking the train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 2 Bruges
- 3 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 6 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 7 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 8 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 9 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 12 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 13 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 14 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 15 Planning A trip
- 16 A week in the Occitanie
- 17 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 18 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 19 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 20 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 21 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 22 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 23 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 24 Train Through Spain
- 25 Destination ideas for 88 year old