A quick background: our 'original' plan was to fly into Prague - train to Vienna - train to Croatia. We decided to cut out Prague and fly into Vienna so that we could spend more time in Prague (we wanted one other country, which is why we chose Vienna to visit for a short time). It turns out one of our fellow travelers really wants to do Prague.
So after planning for 2 weeks, changing schedules around, I'm at a loss as to the best way to do this. Our dates are set: 7/17 to Prague. 7/28 fly out of Split (open jaw ticket).
I realize it's a crazy, fast trip, but that is the way it's going to have to be. So with that being said we are thinking of staying in prague for 2 nights, then training to Vienna for 2 nights and then onto Zagreb - hitting Castle area in nothern Zagreb and ending in Split. We will rent a car once leaving Zagreb. Does it make more sense to fly from Prague to Zagreb and cut-out the 2 nights in Vienna and taking the train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 2 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 3 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 5 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 8 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 9 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 10 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 11 Trip to Rome
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 Greek Islands (small)
- 14 Spain in December
- 15 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 16 cheap food in london
- 17 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 18 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 19 Eating Indian In London
- 20 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 21 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 22 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 23 Sundays in Puglia
- 24 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 25 Itinerary help Portugal and Azores