A quick background: our 'original' plan was to fly into Prague - train to Vienna - train to Croatia. We decided to cut out Prague and fly into Vienna so that we could spend more time in Prague (we wanted one other country, which is why we chose Vienna to visit for a short time). It turns out one of our fellow travelers really wants to do Prague.
So after planning for 2 weeks, changing schedules around, I'm at a loss as to the best way to do this. Our dates are set: 7/17 to Prague. 7/28 fly out of Split (open jaw ticket).
I realize it's a crazy, fast trip, but that is the way it's going to have to be. So with that being said we are thinking of staying in prague for 2 nights, then training to Vienna for 2 nights and then onto Zagreb - hitting Castle area in nothern Zagreb and ending in Split. We will rent a car once leaving Zagreb. Does it make more sense to fly from Prague to Zagreb and cut-out the 2 nights in Vienna and taking the train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 scotland
- 2 아시안카지노▩+▶【 SSK68。COM 】◀+▩슈퍼카지노
- 3 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 4 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 5 Ischia
- 6 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 7 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 8 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 9 Barcelona
- 10 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 11 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 12 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 13 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 14 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 15 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 16 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 17 No Periods in British Written English!
- 18 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 19 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 20 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 23 First time in London
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 Greek fuel cost