A quick background: our 'original' plan was to fly into Prague - train to Vienna - train to Croatia. We decided to cut out Prague and fly into Vienna so that we could spend more time in Prague (we wanted one other country, which is why we chose Vienna to visit for a short time). It turns out one of our fellow travelers really wants to do Prague.
So after planning for 2 weeks, changing schedules around, I'm at a loss as to the best way to do this. Our dates are set: 7/17 to Prague. 7/28 fly out of Split (open jaw ticket).
I realize it's a crazy, fast trip, but that is the way it's going to have to be. So with that being said we are thinking of staying in prague for 2 nights, then training to Vienna for 2 nights and then onto Zagreb - hitting Castle area in nothern Zagreb and ending in Split. We will rent a car once leaving Zagreb. Does it make more sense to fly from Prague to Zagreb and cut-out the 2 nights in Vienna and taking the train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 2 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 3 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 4 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 5 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 6 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 10 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 2017 Easter in Italy
- 14 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 15 Towersey, London
- 16 Croatia transportation question.
- 17 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 20 Westerplatte
- 21 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 22 Cutback on Spain trip
- 23 Bernina Express mid-March
- 24 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!