My husband and I will be traveling in April with another couple to these three cities. Unfortunately, we will only have 12 days to spend. I've begun my research and have an idea of the major hot spots we'd like to see in each city. Thought I'd ask for your advice as to the order in which we should see these cities and what are your favorite spots/highlights in each one. We prefer to hang out with locals and any recommendations for sports or adventure experience would be great too. To complicate matters, my husband and I may split off and skip one of these cities to visit Krakow and Auschwitz instead of Budapest…..Thoughts/suggestions??
Prague - Vienna - Budapest or maybe Krakow???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 2 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 3 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 He said , she said
- 7 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 8 Augsburg with kids
- 9 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 10 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 11 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 12 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 15 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 16 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 17 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 18 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 21 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 22 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 23 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid