My husband and I will be traveling in April with another couple to these three cities. Unfortunately, we will only have 12 days to spend. I've begun my research and have an idea of the major hot spots we'd like to see in each city. Thought I'd ask for your advice as to the order in which we should see these cities and what are your favorite spots/highlights in each one. We prefer to hang out with locals and any recommendations for sports or adventure experience would be great too. To complicate matters, my husband and I may split off and skip one of these cities to visit Krakow and Auschwitz instead of Budapest…..Thoughts/suggestions??
Prague - Vienna - Budapest or maybe Krakow???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 3 Scotland November 2015
- 4 Schengen Visa Rules
- 5 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 6 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 7 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 8 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 9 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 10 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 11 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 12 Southern Spain
- 13 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 15 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 16 1 week in the Cyclades
- 17 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 18 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 19 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 20 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 21 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 22 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux