My husband and I will be traveling in April with another couple to these three cities. Unfortunately, we will only have 12 days to spend. I've begun my research and have an idea of the major hot spots we'd like to see in each city. Thought I'd ask for your advice as to the order in which we should see these cities and what are your favorite spots/highlights in each one. We prefer to hang out with locals and any recommendations for sports or adventure experience would be great too. To complicate matters, my husband and I may split off and skip one of these cities to visit Krakow and Auschwitz instead of Budapest…..Thoughts/suggestions??
Prague - Vienna - Budapest or maybe Krakow???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 2 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 3 21 Days in Central Europe
- 4 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 5 Small group for Colosseum
- 6 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 7 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 10 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 11 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 12 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 13 London visit
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 16 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 17 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 18 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 19 men's shoes spain
- 20 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 21 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 22 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 23 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 24 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 25 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?