My husband and I will be in Prague, Vienna, and Budapest in early September, 3 days in each city. Looking for MUST SEE places, experiences, off the beaten path ideas, and little gems I might not have come across in the standard research I have done. Side trips or great spots along the Danube? Opera or classical concert in Vienna or Prague? We are looking forward to getting away from our 3 young children and experiencing the culture, history, and architecture that is so different from our home in Kansas! Prefer active journeys over sedentary ones, and always on the look out for a great meal and delicious cocktails. Thank you!
Prague, Vienna, Budapest in early September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London tube
- 2 London hotel
- 3 7 days in Greece
- 4 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 5 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 6 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 7 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 8 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 11 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 12 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 13 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 14 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 18 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 19 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 20 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 23 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 24 Day trip from London to Paris
- 25 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014