My husband and I will be in Prague, Vienna, and Budapest in early September, 3 days in each city. Looking for MUST SEE places, experiences, off the beaten path ideas, and little gems I might not have come across in the standard research I have done. Side trips or great spots along the Danube? Opera or classical concert in Vienna or Prague? We are looking forward to getting away from our 3 young children and experiencing the culture, history, and architecture that is so different from our home in Kansas! Prefer active journeys over sedentary ones, and always on the look out for a great meal and delicious cocktails. Thank you!
Prague, Vienna, Budapest in early September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A guide to Madrid
- 2 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 3 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 4 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 5 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 6 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 7 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 8 Using Obb website
- 9 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 10 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 11 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 12 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 13 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Help me with this trip
- 16 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 17 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 18 Prague to Venice?? Best way?
- 19 Input on Switzerland Plus itinerary for August - September
- 20 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 21 Germany for 3 weeks
- 22 rail pass
- 23 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 24 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 25 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?