My husband and I will be in Prague, Vienna, and Budapest in early September, 3 days in each city. Looking for MUST SEE places, experiences, off the beaten path ideas, and little gems I might not have come across in the standard research I have done. Side trips or great spots along the Danube? Opera or classical concert in Vienna or Prague? We are looking forward to getting away from our 3 young children and experiencing the culture, history, and architecture that is so different from our home in Kansas! Prefer active journeys over sedentary ones, and always on the look out for a great meal and delicious cocktails. Thank you!
Prague, Vienna, Budapest in early September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 2 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 3 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 4 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 5 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 6 3 weeks in Europe
- 7 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 8 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 9 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 10 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 11 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 12 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 13 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 14 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 15 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 16 Ireland Southwest
- 17 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 18 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 19 Car Rental in Iceland
- 20 London neighborhood suggestions
- 21 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 24 London 2nd time around
- 25 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.