My husband and I will be in Prague, Vienna, and Budapest in early September, 3 days in each city. Looking for MUST SEE places, experiences, off the beaten path ideas, and little gems I might not have come across in the standard research I have done. Side trips or great spots along the Danube? Opera or classical concert in Vienna or Prague? We are looking forward to getting away from our 3 young children and experiencing the culture, history, and architecture that is so different from our home in Kansas! Prefer active journeys over sedentary ones, and always on the look out for a great meal and delicious cocktails. Thank you!
Prague, Vienna, Budapest in early September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Autumn in Paris
- 2 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 3 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 4 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 5 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 6 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 7 Burgundy in May
- 8 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 9 A Greek sojourn
- 10 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 11 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 12 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 13 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 14 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 15 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 16 Is Venice really dirty?
- 17 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 18 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 19 Weekend in Norfolk
- 20 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 21 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 22 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 25 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..