We are on the very beginning stages of planning our trip for either late April or late May. I have list of questions and would appreciate any help/guidance.
1. Does the time frame mater? is the weather, amount of tourist, etc different from mid/late April to late May?
2. How long do you think we should stay in each town. Here's what I had in mind 4 days in Prague, 2 in Vienna, 3 in Budapest, account for 3 days of travel total.
3. We are considering renting a car in Prague when we are ready to head out and dropping it off in Budapest as soon as we arrive. It looks like we can get what we need for around $200 + gps cost. I feel like a car would be nice since we could stop in small towns and have our own schedule. What do you guys think? If we do train, any idea on how much it would cost? I'm having a hard time finding prices online.
4. What do you recommend seeing in each place, or stopping to see on the drives if we do drive? I've been to Prague and are going to visit my little sister who is studying abroad, but it's been years since i've been to Vienna and neither one of us has ever been to Budapest.
Sorry for the super long post. Thanks in advance for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노싸이트♪〔 《 MFD823。ｃｏｍ 》 〕♪카지노싸이트사이트
- 2 Sweden- and another thing
- 3 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 4 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 5 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 6 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 7 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 8 My summer in Paris
- 9 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 10 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 11 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 12 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 13 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 14 Renfe Schedule Release Policy?
- 15 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 16 Austrian Alps
- 17 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 18 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 19 Iceland first time!
- 20 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 21 evening tours of Agrigento in Sicily?
- 22 Which church/churches do you recommend seeing
- 23 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 24 Amsterdam and beyond
- 25 Amsterdam to Alsace