this is our problem: we plan to do Prague-Vienna-Berlin late August. our ending point should be Berlin because of the upcoming IFA Show in Berlin which we are attending (for business). How do we get from Vienna to Berlin? right now our best option if Flying.
I understand that if we switch our entry point to Vienna, then Prague, we can take the train from Prague to Berlin for only 5 hours. But my schenggen was issued by Prague, thus, im not too confident entering Vienna using a Schengen issued by Prague.
please give us some inputs as to how we should do this. Our itinerary:
Prague: 3 nights (Will we have enough time to do a day trip to Czesky Kumlov/ is it worth it given the limited time?)
Vienna: 3 nights (should we do the Melk Abbey?)
Berlin: 4 nights (2 days for the IFa show and 2 days for sightseeing)
then back to Asia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 2 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 5 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 6 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 7 Matera tour guide wanted
- 8 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 9 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 10 Service dog
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 13 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 14 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life
- 15 Coastal Denmark
- 16 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 17 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 18 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 19 Iceland
- 20 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 21 croatia and slovenia 29/10 - 06/11
- 22 base for Andalucia
- 23 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 24 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 25 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco