this is our problem: we plan to do Prague-Vienna-Berlin late August. our ending point should be Berlin because of the upcoming IFA Show in Berlin which we are attending (for business). How do we get from Vienna to Berlin? right now our best option if Flying.
I understand that if we switch our entry point to Vienna, then Prague, we can take the train from Prague to Berlin for only 5 hours. But my schenggen was issued by Prague, thus, im not too confident entering Vienna using a Schengen issued by Prague.
please give us some inputs as to how we should do this. Our itinerary:
Prague: 3 nights (Will we have enough time to do a day trip to Czesky Kumlov/ is it worth it given the limited time?)
Vienna: 3 nights (should we do the Melk Abbey?)
Berlin: 4 nights (2 days for the IFa show and 2 days for sightseeing)
then back to Asia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Iceland france spain
- 3 Paris hotel
- 4 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 5 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 Spanish food - not that special?
- 8 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 9 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 12 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 13 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 14 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 15 Renting a car in Greece
- 16 Ex-pats with young kids
- 17 Greece
- 18 southeast sicily town as home base
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 21 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 22 London with Teens Trip Report
- 23 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 24 Top Tapas Tascas
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!