this is our problem: we plan to do Prague-Vienna-Berlin late August. our ending point should be Berlin because of the upcoming IFA Show in Berlin which we are attending (for business). How do we get from Vienna to Berlin? right now our best option if Flying.
I understand that if we switch our entry point to Vienna, then Prague, we can take the train from Prague to Berlin for only 5 hours. But my schenggen was issued by Prague, thus, im not too confident entering Vienna using a Schengen issued by Prague.
please give us some inputs as to how we should do this. Our itinerary:
Prague: 3 nights (Will we have enough time to do a day trip to Czesky Kumlov/ is it worth it given the limited time?)
Vienna: 3 nights (should we do the Melk Abbey?)
Berlin: 4 nights (2 days for the IFa show and 2 days for sightseeing)
then back to Asia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료 바다 이야기 게임 ● 연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 3 릴게임이란 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 4 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 5 릴게임총판 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 6 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 7 Paris Metro
- 8 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 13 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 14 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 15 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 16 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 17 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 18 getting to CDG
- 19 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 20 Cambrils
- 21 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 22 Amalfi Coast help
- 23 CDG airport and connection time
- 24 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 25 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?