this is our problem: we plan to do Prague-Vienna-Berlin late August. our ending point should be Berlin because of the upcoming IFA Show in Berlin which we are attending (for business). How do we get from Vienna to Berlin? right now our best option if Flying.
I understand that if we switch our entry point to Vienna, then Prague, we can take the train from Prague to Berlin for only 5 hours. But my schenggen was issued by Prague, thus, im not too confident entering Vienna using a Schengen issued by Prague.
please give us some inputs as to how we should do this. Our itinerary:
Prague: 3 nights (Will we have enough time to do a day trip to Czesky Kumlov/ is it worth it given the limited time?)
Vienna: 3 nights (should we do the Melk Abbey?)
Berlin: 4 nights (2 days for the IFa show and 2 days for sightseeing)
then back to Asia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PATRON CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 EPSON PRINTER TECHNICAL SETUP/setting
- 2 First visit to London
- 3 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 7 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 8 Two days in Rome
- 9 London is it worth it?
- 10 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 11 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 12 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 16 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 17 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 18 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 19 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 20 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 21 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 22 Naples + Walking Tour
- 23 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 Agriturismo with train access to Florence