this is our problem: we plan to do Prague-Vienna-Berlin late August. our ending point should be Berlin because of the upcoming IFA Show in Berlin which we are attending (for business). How do we get from Vienna to Berlin? right now our best option if Flying.
I understand that if we switch our entry point to Vienna, then Prague, we can take the train from Prague to Berlin for only 5 hours. But my schenggen was issued by Prague, thus, im not too confident entering Vienna using a Schengen issued by Prague.
please give us some inputs as to how we should do this. Our itinerary:
Prague: 3 nights (Will we have enough time to do a day trip to Czesky Kumlov/ is it worth it given the limited time?)
Vienna: 3 nights (should we do the Melk Abbey?)
Berlin: 4 nights (2 days for the IFa show and 2 days for sightseeing)
then back to Asia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 2 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 3 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 4 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 5 Vacation
- 6 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 7 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 8 First time in London
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 11 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 12 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 13 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 16 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 17 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 18 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 19 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 20 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 23 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 24 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 25 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes