We are looking for a trip for a family of 4 (Teens 13 and 15) during October half term to Prague / Vienna and Budapest. Looking for suggestions - is 8 days too little - should we drop one city ?
Also what is the best city to fly into and out of and best travel options between the cities...rent a car or trains ?
For stays we prefer apartments...any suggestions on that welcome too.
Prague, Vienna and Budapest in 8 days from London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bodrum to instanbul
- 2 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 5 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 6 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 7 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 8 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 9 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 10 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 11 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 12 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 13 Italy tours
- 14 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 15 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 16 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 17 Globus Tours
- 18 Scotland Votes "No"
- 19 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 20 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 21 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 22 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 23 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 24 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 25 Gift for French business associate