We are looking for a trip for a family of 4 (Teens 13 and 15) during October half term to Prague / Vienna and Budapest. Looking for suggestions - is 8 days too little - should we drop one city ?
Also what is the best city to fly into and out of and best travel options between the cities...rent a car or trains ?
For stays we prefer apartments...any suggestions on that welcome too.
Prague, Vienna and Budapest in 8 days from London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 2 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 3 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 4 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 5 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 6 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 7 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 8 London neighborhood suggestions
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 11 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 12 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 13 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 14 3 weeks in Europe
- 15 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 16 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 17 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 18 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 19 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 20 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 21 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 22 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 23 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 24 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 25 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)