We are looking for a trip for a family of 4 (Teens 13 and 15) during October half term to Prague / Vienna and Budapest. Looking for suggestions - is 8 days too little - should we drop one city ?
Also what is the best city to fly into and out of and best travel options between the cities...rent a car or trains ?
For stays we prefer apartments...any suggestions on that welcome too.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 2 Venice/Mestre
- 3 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 4 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 5 Italy Car Scam
- 6 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 7 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 10 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 11 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 12 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 13 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 14 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 17 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 18 Quizz !
- 19 Iceland
- 20 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 21 Our future trip to Greece
- 22 Russia in two weeks in December
- 23 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 24 Christmas Day in Granada
- 25 car insurance italy