We are looking for a trip for a family of 4 (Teens 13 and 15) during October half term to Prague / Vienna and Budapest. Looking for suggestions - is 8 days too little - should we drop one city ?
Also what is the best city to fly into and out of and best travel options between the cities...rent a car or trains ?
For stays we prefer apartments...any suggestions on that welcome too.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Sicily Safe?
- 2 Clean up spam
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 5 Restaurant recommendation for Sunday lunch
- 6 Help with basic itinerary
- 7 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 8 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 9 Which city order makes most sense?
- 10 Greece and Italy Combo
- 11 Munich Hotel Location
- 12 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus
- 13 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 14 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 15 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 16 Valencia, Spain
- 17 Visit to Engand
- 18 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 19 Restaurants in Spain
- 20 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 21 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 22 credit and debit cards
- 23 Gardens & GTGs
- 24 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 25 Transportation Question Italy