We are looking for a trip for a family of 4 (Teens 13 and 15) during October half term to Prague / Vienna and Budapest. Looking for suggestions - is 8 days too little - should we drop one city ?
Also what is the best city to fly into and out of and best travel options between the cities...rent a car or trains ?
For stays we prefer apartments...any suggestions on that welcome too.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 2 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 3 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 4 London Theater
- 5 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 7 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 8 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 11 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 12 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 13 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 14 Last minute trip to Capri
- 15 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 16 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 17 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 18 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 19 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 20 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 21 Salzburg itinerary review
- 22 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 23 Poland to Austria In December
- 24 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 25 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL