I finally have figured out where the 2 Prague stations are. My question is we are staying in Old town, Hotel Bohemia. We can get a train to Vienna from either station. Can we walk from the hotel to Hl.n or is it too far? Because of what I have read about safety around Hl.n is it better to go the distance to Holesovice?
Prague train stations location
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 2 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 10 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 11 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 12 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 13 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 14 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 15 Europe in 21 days
- 16 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 19 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 20 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 21 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 22 Spain Questions
- 23 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 24 Avignon to London?
- 25 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!