I have heard many people talk about the CK shuttle for transferring from place to place. Is it more economical to take this between Prague and Vienna or should I take the train? If I do take the train, should I buy tickets in the states first or can I buy them when I arrive in Prague? What might I expect to pay for a reserved seat on the train? THANKS so much!!
Prague to Vienna?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 3 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 4 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 5 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 6 Berlin
- 7 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 8 Italy trip questions
- 9 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 10 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 11 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 12 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 13 Taormina to Palermo
- 14 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 15 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 16 history museums or locations
- 17 Budget family trip to Europe
- 18 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 19 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 20 caroline_venezia
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 23 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 24 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 25 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews