I have heard many people talk about the CK shuttle for transferring from place to place. Is it more economical to take this between Prague and Vienna or should I take the train? If I do take the train, should I buy tickets in the states first or can I buy them when I arrive in Prague? What might I expect to pay for a reserved seat on the train? THANKS so much!!
Prague to Vienna?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 2 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 3 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 4 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 5 Golfing in Ireland
- 6 Foie gras, redux
- 7 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 8 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 9 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 10 Train to Airport in Venice
- 11 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 12 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 13 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 14 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 15 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 16 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 17 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 18 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 19 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 20 Airport to Piraeus
- 21 Trieste and Koper
- 22 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 23 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 24 Very early departure from Istanbul airport
- 25 What still confounds you about travel?