in 2 days we will need to travel from Prague to Vienna. Is it best travel via bus or train. Have had some locals say bus and some say train. it seems that bus is cheaper and it appears the routes take the same amount of time. Thoughts????
Prague to Vienna
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 3 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 4 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 5 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Normandy on our own?
- 8 Changing of the Guard
- 9 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 10 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 11 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 12 Ordering wine in Paris
- 13 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 14 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 15 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 16 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 17 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 18 Four days to wander France???
- 19 Budepest or Brussels?
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 22 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 23 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 24 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 25 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG