In researching options to travel from Prague to Slovenia in Oct., we are running into confusion about flying vs train. The costs seem high for both & layover to Slovenia seems ridiculous. Are we missing something or is this the reality of travel to/from these two countries.
We are staying in Prague Oct. 6-10 & would like to travel on to another destination Oct. 10-15 returning to Prague the 15th/16th. Our hearts were set on Ljubljana & Lake Bled but it's looking costly & highly time consuming. Other ideas??
Thank you so much for any advice offered.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 3 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 4 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 5 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 6 Short Trip to Paris
- 7 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 8 Help with basic itinerary
- 9 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 10 Visit to Engand
- 11 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 12 Cinqueterre
- 13 Final Four
- 14 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 15 Parking in Girona
- 16 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 17 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 18 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 19 SNCF - low price for summer
- 20 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 21 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 22 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 23 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 24 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 25 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car