In researching options to travel from Prague to Slovenia in Oct., we are running into confusion about flying vs train. The costs seem high for both & layover to Slovenia seems ridiculous. Are we missing something or is this the reality of travel to/from these two countries.
We are staying in Prague Oct. 6-10 & would like to travel on to another destination Oct. 10-15 returning to Prague the 15th/16th. Our hearts were set on Ljubljana & Lake Bled but it's looking costly & highly time consuming. Other ideas??
Thank you so much for any advice offered.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 레드카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 International Flight Question
- 3 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 7 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 8 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 9 Back from Paris
- 10 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 11 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 12 Luggage Storage
- 13 LIsbon
- 14 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 15 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 16 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 23 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 24 Trip suggestion
- 25 Spain in July