In researching options to travel from Prague to Slovenia in Oct., we are running into confusion about flying vs train. The costs seem high for both & layover to Slovenia seems ridiculous. Are we missing something or is this the reality of travel to/from these two countries.
We are staying in Prague Oct. 6-10 & would like to travel on to another destination Oct. 10-15 returning to Prague the 15th/16th. Our hearts were set on Ljubljana & Lake Bled but it's looking costly & highly time consuming. Other ideas??
Thank you so much for any advice offered.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 Italian lakes
- 3 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 4 France, UK and Ireland
- 5 French theater in Paris
- 6 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 13 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 14 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 15 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 16 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 17 What do after Bernia Express?
- 18 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 Walking itinerary in England?
- 21 Rouen Tour Companies
- 22 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 23 No Periods in British Written English!
- 24 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 25 Italian Honeymoon Advice