Need help with travel options from Prague to Salzburg.
We are a family of 2 adults and 2 young children.
We are planning to arrive in Prague by Bus on a Saturday and move onwards to Salzburg the following Monday or Tuesday morning. I was trying to look up Bus schedules on the Net - It seems Czech Bus Service runs only once a week from Prague to Salzburg (on a Thursday) and the Student Bus Service has an overnight bus (which I want to avoid as we are travelling with Children).
Any suggestions on the best way to travel to Salzburg?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 3 where to stay in London?
- 4 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 5 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 6 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 7 Flamenco in October
- 8 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 9 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 12 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 15 getting to CDG
- 16 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 17 A Month stay in Southern France
- 18 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 19 Revised itinerary for italy
- 20 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 21 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 22 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 23 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 24 Hotel in Vienna
- 25 Places of interest