Need help with travel options from Prague to Salzburg.
We are a family of 2 adults and 2 young children.
We are planning to arrive in Prague by Bus on a Saturday and move onwards to Salzburg the following Monday or Tuesday morning. I was trying to look up Bus schedules on the Net - It seems Czech Bus Service runs only once a week from Prague to Salzburg (on a Thursday) and the Student Bus Service has an overnight bus (which I want to avoid as we are travelling with Children).
Any suggestions on the best way to travel to Salzburg?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trek through Eur
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Budapest in December 2017
- 4 Amsterdam hotels
- 5 Denmark or Sweden?
- 6 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 London Hotels
- 13 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 17 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt