We will be travelling from Prague to Salzburg in May 2014. Please advise on which web site can I do the booking for the tickets and which is the most convenient and cheapest way of travelling. We will be 2 adults and 2 children of 12 years and 11 years. The cd.cz site in not user friendly and I am unable to get the fares on dbahn site.
Can someone help in recommending B&B / hotels in Salzburg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 2 Advice about Naples?
- 3 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 4 Last minute change to include Chester: should I?
- 5 Do we need a car?
- 6 Anne Frank House - new entry system advice
- 7 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 8 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 9 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 10 3 days in Provence - Avignon, Arles, Aix, and the smaller Luberon Villages
- 11 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 12 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 13 Age limit for car rental?
- 14 tipping
- 15 Greek ferry tickets and seat options
- 16 Oberammergau and Fussen
- 17 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 18 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 19 Giro d'Italia
- 20 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 21 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 22 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 23 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 24 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 25 Santorini and Positano.
Prague to Salzburg cheapest and most convenient option please