We will be travelling from Prague to Salzburg in May 2014. Please advise on which web site can I do the booking for the tickets and which is the most convenient and cheapest way of travelling. We will be 2 adults and 2 children of 12 years and 11 years. The cd.cz site in not user friendly and I am unable to get the fares on dbahn site.
Can someone help in recommending B&B / hotels in Salzburg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 2 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 3 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 4 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 5 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 6 Scenic full day drive from Bacharach & return?
- 7 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 8 Le Marche, Italy
- 9 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 10 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 11 Ballet Bolshoi
- 12 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 13 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 14 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 15 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 16 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 17 Trains France/Switzerland
- 18 fear of driving in rome!
- 19 Italy trains question
- 20 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 21 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 22 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 23 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 24 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 25 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
Prague to Salzburg cheapest and most convenient option please