We will be travelling from Prague to Salzburg in May 2014. Please advise on which web site can I do the booking for the tickets and which is the most convenient and cheapest way of travelling. We will be 2 adults and 2 children of 12 years and 11 years. The cd.cz site in not user friendly and I am unable to get the fares on dbahn site.
Can someone help in recommending B&B / hotels in Salzburg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crete Holiday
- 2 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 3 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 4 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 5 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 6 Spain: train/rental car help
- 7 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 First Solo Adventure
- 12 Sicily help
- 13 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 14 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 15 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 16 Stu Tower
- 17 PARIS
- 18 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 19 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 20 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 21 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 22 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 23 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 24 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 25 Maybe your worst nighmare...
Prague to Salzburg cheapest and most convenient option please