We will be travelling from Prague to Salzburg in May 2014. Please advise on which web site can I do the booking for the tickets and which is the most convenient and cheapest way of travelling. We will be 2 adults and 2 children of 12 years and 11 years. The cd.cz site in not user friendly and I am unable to get the fares on dbahn site.
Can someone help in recommending B&B / hotels in Salzburg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague old town
- 2 2 Weeks 3 Cities
- 3 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 4 Trying to get from Dijon to Amsterdam
- 5 Southern France Dec 23-Jan 2
- 6 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 7 Barcelona completely overrated
- 8 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 9 Lisbon - transport on New Years Day
- 10 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 11 Day trip from Paris to Normandy Beaches-is it doable?
- 12 My 3 days in Venice
- 13 Printing Jungfrau Pass
- 14 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 15 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 16 I forgot my international driver permit
- 17 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 18 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 19 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 20 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 21 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 22 Holland Itinerary
- 23 Car Trawler
- 24 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 25 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
Prague to Salzburg cheapest and most convenient option please