I want to know if there is a direct train from Prague to Dubrovnik...and how many hours? Can I leave around 9 PM and arrive in Dubrovnik the following morning?
I fell in love with Dubrovnik when I watched the "Today's Show" on NBC by Matt Lauer.
How much is the hostel in Dubrovnik? Are the people very accomodating and friendly? How is the weather like? Are there lots of things of see and do culturally?
I need all the advice I can get. Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days in Provence in early June
- 2 dinner jackets
- 3 France Itinerary Advice
- 4 Trip to Rome
- 5 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 6 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 7 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 8 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 9 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 10 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 11 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 12 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 13 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 14 Leather goods in Florence
- 15 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 16 Transportation
- 17 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 18 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 19 Things to do in Montpellier
- 20 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 21 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 24 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 25 A week in and around London at Christmas