I want to know if there is a direct train from Prague to Dubrovnik...and how many hours? Can I leave around 9 PM and arrive in Dubrovnik the following morning?
I fell in love with Dubrovnik when I watched the "Today's Show" on NBC by Matt Lauer.
How much is the hostel in Dubrovnik? Are the people very accomodating and friendly? How is the weather like? Are there lots of things of see and do culturally?
I need all the advice I can get. Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tollfree@: Tec^h SUPP0RT NORTON CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 NORTON 24*7
- 2 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 3 Tuscany Itinerary
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 6 Couscous
- 7 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 8 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 9 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 10 Italian lake cruise
- 11 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 12 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 13 Vatican tour
- 14 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 London in Winter Report
- 17 driving from London to Lourdes
- 18 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 19 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 20 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 21 Multi Country car Rental
- 22 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 23 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 24 alcazar question and seville advice
- 25 London is it worth it?