I want to know if there is a direct train from Prague to Dubrovnik...and how many hours? Can I leave around 9 PM and arrive in Dubrovnik the following morning?
I fell in love with Dubrovnik when I watched the "Today's Show" on NBC by Matt Lauer.
How much is the hostel in Dubrovnik? Are the people very accomodating and friendly? How is the weather like? Are there lots of things of see and do culturally?
I need all the advice I can get. Thanks very much.
Prague to Dubrovnik, Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 2 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 5 Where to stay in Rome
- 6 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 7 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 8 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 11 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 12 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 13 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 14 Sicily Suggetions
- 15 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 16 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 17 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 20 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 21 7 days in Greece
- 22 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 23 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 24 London hotel
- 25 From CDG to the Seventh?