I want to know if there is a direct train from Prague to Dubrovnik...and how many hours? Can I leave around 9 PM and arrive in Dubrovnik the following morning?
I fell in love with Dubrovnik when I watched the "Today's Show" on NBC by Matt Lauer.
How much is the hostel in Dubrovnik? Are the people very accomodating and friendly? How is the weather like? Are there lots of things of see and do culturally?
I need all the advice I can get. Thanks very much.
Prague to Dubrovnik, Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adventurers of the Year 2015
- 2 French Basque region
- 3 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 4 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 7 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 8 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 9 Story of the German Christmas star
- 10 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 11 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 12 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 13 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 14 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 American Express
- 17 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 18 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 19 Help with European vacation plan
- 20 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 21 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 22 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 23 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 24 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 25 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?