I want to know if there is a direct train from Prague to Dubrovnik...and how many hours? Can I leave around 9 PM and arrive in Dubrovnik the following morning?
I fell in love with Dubrovnik when I watched the "Today's Show" on NBC by Matt Lauer.
How much is the hostel in Dubrovnik? Are the people very accomodating and friendly? How is the weather like? Are there lots of things of see and do culturally?
I need all the advice I can get. Thanks very much.
Prague to Dubrovnik, Croatia
- 1 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 2 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 3 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 4 Best area for wine and which one?
- 5 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 6 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 7 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 8 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 9 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 10 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 11 Which tour company would be best?
- 12 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 13 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 16 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 17 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 18 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 19 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 20 Has anyone attended the Landshut Wedding of 1475 celebration?
- 21 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 22 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 23 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 24 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 25 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?