What is the best way to get to Cesky Krumlov from Prague? Rick Steves says the BUS is best. Any comments or advice? Where is the bus station in Prague and where can I get info on rates and times? I also need a return from Cesky Krumlov back to Prague. We will travel by train from Budapest to Prague, Does it make sense to try to see Cesky Krumlov enroute to Prague or go straight to Prague from Budapest and then a few days later backtrack to see Cesky K. After this we head to Krakow. Thanks!!
Prague to Cesky Krumlov
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 2 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 3 5 days France Itinerary
- 4 10 days in England
- 5 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 6 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 7 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 8 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 9 Food Critics Pans French Restaurant Food and the 'Fait Maison' Logo...
- 10 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 11 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 12 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 13 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 14 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 15 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 16 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 17 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 18 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 19 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 20 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 21 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 25 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?