What is the best way to get to Cesky Krumlov from Prague? Rick Steves says the BUS is best. Any comments or advice? Where is the bus station in Prague and where can I get info on rates and times? I also need a return from Cesky Krumlov back to Prague. We will travel by train from Budapest to Prague, Does it make sense to try to see Cesky Krumlov enroute to Prague or go straight to Prague from Budapest and then a few days later backtrack to see Cesky K. After this we head to Krakow. Thanks!!
Prague to Cesky Krumlov
View all Europe activity »
- 1 how long in Malta?
- 2 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 3 Paris-Barcelona high-speed trains are go!
- 4 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 5 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 6 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 7 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 8 Visiting Provence for first time - few questions
- 9 Gary Seckendorf - Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 10 1 1/2 Days in Frankfurt - Looking for Suggestions
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 Bring or rent skis to Switzerland?
- 13 3 days 2nights in Sicily
- 14 Paris Photo from Bing Today
- 15 Itinerary set - now help me pick a Kas hotel for early June
- 16 Sicily 10 days
- 17 A family of 4 - 4 days in Switzerland
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 19 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 20 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 21 Chip & Pin Only
- 22 Where to eat in Venice?
- 23 Italian Almond Bakery Cookie with dried cherry in center
- 24 Surely someone has attended the Lyon Festival of Lights--advice please
- 25 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train